Skateboard Shops in Croydon, Greater London*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Croydon.
- Natter Jacks is good for clothing etc. but the place were i buy some of my hardware is Urban Chaos at the bottom of bromley high street. you can catch a 119 from croydon straight there.
- The place up on St George's walk. The people are nice, and so is the stock.
- st georges walk.. one of the the best shops (not a lot of choice really) for skate gear and clothes.. go say hi to dan. he'll love it!
- natajacks on st georges walk. great for trainers
- There is an AWSOME skate shop in Coulsdon, they sell lodza stuff n the selling person is well alrite.
- Natterjacks are serving the Croydon scene very well
- the opnly good opne now that legends has closed is natterjacks in st georges walk
- seeing as legends is shuttin down (£7mil in debt) an freespirit is gone, there's nowhere left until natterjacks in st georges walk gets their skate stuff in.
- TIME*BOMB in st george's walk sells skate jeans as well as punk, rock, goth and military clothes and jewellery. much cheaper than anywhere else in croydon (or camden too)
- FREESPIRIT, opposite grands is a great place to stock up on clothes but they no longer sell decks.
LEGENDS, in the whitgift center sell a great range of decks and wheels etc(ask any body in the whitgift center where it is and thell be able to tell u. :)
- Go 2 the indoor market called trams, near argos, oppistite macky d's. there r 2 really kool shops inside, 1 called stomp, with a selection of, tops, bags etc, and a selection of u.v and clubbing gear! jus along from that is metal dome, they sell patches, badges, gothic clothes and bags. Also along surrey street maket there is a kool stall called Hell Bent Solution, they sell stuff from clothes to jewellary, and i got a kool pair of multi coloured laces. Angela & Laura!
- legends in the precinct by bhs,and freespirit on the way to the libary. but they arnt that good.
- da streetz
- free spirt and legends
- Move to Norwich, there are far more there and you won't get stabbed for not being a burberry wearing scum.
- legends, its now bigger- you can actually walk around it now without suffocating!
- Come check out the revamped planter. Angle iron 8ft long and a little launcher to help you on your way...All courtsey of "COPING" Threads. Those boys put in lot of time, money and effort to make it right. Just wait for the next step..?
- thankfully we have a legends
- wandle park is the best one i know
- legends in the whitgift centre
- Legends, in Whitgift centre.
- Legends in the whitgift center. As far as I can remember the only other one nearby is Mayfair Skates, but it's out in surbiton so unless you've got a car it's a bit of a trek
- THere was a shop in st.georges walk, it shut down after most of the skaters used it to go chill & watch videos rather than buy their expensive stuff.
- Legends is cool.
- Legends on the top floor of the Whitgift centre... pricey but too cool
- There is now a new ollies near the fairfield halls (Aug98)
- Head up to town and Slam City, or Ollies in Sutton and Bike City in Bromley.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kelly, andy groves, Ross, Lucy, Emma Birkett, Ants, jj, Rick, indigo, Ali Mac, Bish, Mikee, Rich, WStroudley, Mike Snow, linda, ray, Daniel, James Cole, bradzo, Martin Fletcher, SARHA AMER, Helen Killick, Jim Taylor, Claire, emilie bell, Stuart Moore, John Anslow, cheryl, Clare Lipscombe, Julia Simon, gavs, Jenny, Dave, joyce, GFunk, Janet Thompson, Kwame, Aaron, Nick Darsley, Joanna Wood, XDJneps, neil bevan, Charlie, Colincole, The BUrst, sal, Darren Maskell, Lucien, Rob L, sonic, Danng, Jason Hall, Dubs, Richard Dyson, Bill Jones, justin tay, Bob Pullen, Kelle, Gemma, marco, RJB, tom lovelock, Zen, Avril, Naomi and mary, Neil Taylor, James Francis, karen smith, teddy stephens, kitty, palace pat, John B, D*, Kev, steve thompson, machindo jimenez, dylan, tommy hopper, Bob Smith, Mike, sue flynn, antonio, j staniforth, matthew, H, zong, Emmet Faherty, peter durrant, Emma Griffiths, jessica, joel colover, Jack Guest, ba young, Mick, Kate, meeee, soph, Mich, ben, John Welbeck, Sam M (Fairfield Rat), Lucinda, roz, carol bellantoni, Stephen Mani, Adrian, Colas, Emma Golds, Mike Armstrong, Gav Sayer, olivia, Andy, Michele, Antonio Langili, Dave Price, sonofblowfly, blue_strawberry, DAISY, Chelsey, Steve Grace, LOUISE, Matt, Lorry, Alex Tofield, Ben W, Micky, mark mcgrath, Kiani, James, Ivan McDuck, Edward Block, Jodie Lloyd, Alice, elissdeja, Nicola, Chris Newbold, Ian Johns, jaina, Gail, tim j, Kerri Halil, steve, Laura, leyla ozkan, Lulu, The Bard of Croydon, Paul, Nico-Adam Hogg, khalida, Ian Johnson, Pink Poi, Benjamin Lovering, Amy, Richard Goff, Mike Random, Richard Mabbutt, Eric Hands, Steve Lloyd, xfvdxv, Ian skilton, Kaz, Claire Osborn, bayoung, dan, cleo, azeez, Barry McSpooge, loz, john, Helen, PHiL, sam, Alan Robertson, Alan, Aran stevens, bar-med man, mooo, generic, Samuel Marlow, outlando, Simone, gertrude, Toby Jacobs, HANIZAH MOHD.RAWI, Justin, Brian O'Neill, Simon Bernacki, Mark, Manny, Michael, James Earley, Sarah, Lawrence Laud-Anderson, Adam, Peter C. Budd, sarahmelbourn, Lee, hannah law, Jonathan Law, suzi bamboozi, Jason, Rob, Kevin Biggs, michelle, zak, Eve Hanker, larry, cfay, jpp, Fluffy, Sener Naim, Gavin, JULIE STRATH
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Croydon
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Croydon Knowhere Board