The Best Things in Crystal Palace, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Crystal Palace.
The Best Things
- the music shop and the live bands
- London Towers, the capitals only professional basketball team. They play at the National Sports Centre. Visit www.london-towers.co.uk for more. you can play in the junior teams or come along to watch.
TRUST me it's a great fast exciting sport, and the residents of palace don't even know it's there...
- Wimbledon Fans
- Crystal Palace fans on matchdays Nuff Pubs, ideal for a pub crawl
- Strange and mystic place, complete with Victorian model dinosaurs in the park and two mini-Eiffel Tower TV transmitters. You can see for miles in all directions. Lots of wooded parkland all around. Crazy old architecture abounds. Excellent museum nearby (Horninmans) in Forest Hill. Generally good place.
- DEFINITELY strange and mystic! Laden with psychic ley line type vibes! No really - just go there and find out. The ruins of the Crystal Palace are particularly spooky, with a great view down huge stairs over bizzare statues. The Parade has the borders of four boroughs - hey, it must mean something! Loads of bank machines. Crystal Palace is often referred to as 'The Palace' or 'Crip'. The park can be absolutely fantastic in the summer, packed with all sorts of people. Nothing really nasty about the place.
- Only a mile or two away, at Selhurst Park, you will find the home of Crystal Palace Football Club. If you would like to subscribe to the Crystal Palace Fast Results & Information Service send a message to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Stefan Inglis, Rick Wright, Wilf, Sarah Smith, sj, Rob Newell, Roy Parris, Richard Lovett, FEDERICA GRECO, Steve Eddleston-McGrath, Laptop Mike, james, angela@the grape, John Payne, 222, Ellen, Miles Coleman, gezmurphy, Rick Johns, generic, jeffrey, Virtual Norwood, Katie, pizza girl, dave, tony, Robert Dunford, Blue Door Bicycles, Gina, Sarah, Jonas Jaanimagi, Jason, nixon, Duane, Angela Tregaskes, gez
Last updated: 2009-11-25
More stuff about Crystal Palace
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crystal Palace Knowhere Board