Cheap Food in Dartmouth, Devon*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Dartmouth.
- The Frying Pan in Broadstone does fish without skin and bones. Has a very small eat in area too.
- Kendricks, great service both takeaway and eat in. Food best in Dartmouth, deffinetly recommend it!
- Taylor's is really nice.
- Taylors equisite food
- The Gunfield Hotel is excellent. They do BBQ's in the summer on a deck by the river, lots of steak and fresh fish, YUM, YUM! The restaurant is also fab, with loads of local stuff, can't keep away from the place.
- Hooked, a great fish restaurant recommended.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: adaline, Georges, Guy Rigby, sami, nigel Way, Kate Taylor, christof, Scar, Blaine, paul Reach, Russell Watson (Canada), generic, Florence, Lids, Debra Jeffery, PARSEY, P J Burrows
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dartmouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dartmouth Knowhere Board