Pubs in Dartmouth, Devon*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Dartmouth.
- Fresh faced crowd to be found at the George and Dragon... In Dartmouth, there seems to be the 'Dolphin' crowd, the 'Market' crowd etc. etc. The 'DA (Dartmouth Arms) crowd' are particularly annoying. This is a small town, with small-town pub attitudes. Avoid them all.
- How about the good old Dartmouth Arms.
- There are loads of pubs. The Royal Castle, George and Dragon, Ship in Dock, Floating Bridge, Seale Arms plus more....
- There are loads in Dartmouth. The Floating Bridge at one end by the higher ferry, The Dartmouth Arms by the lower ferry, The Market House, The Dolphin, The Seale Arms in the Centre of Town, plus the Lord Nelson in Townstal.
- THE Castle Hotel, the market house
- Again, the bar at the Gunfield is good enough in it's own right. Many a holiday has been spent working my way along the long shelf of Tequilas! Or there's lots of Belgian beers, and the Green Geenie also known as Absinthe is also found in this chilled out, cool vibes bar.
- The Cherub
- Royal castle
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: adaline, Georges, Guy Rigby, sami, nigel Way, Kate Taylor, christof, Scar, Blaine, paul Reach, Russell Watson (Canada), generic, Florence, Lids, Debra Jeffery, PARSEY, P J Burrows
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dartmouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dartmouth Knowhere Board