The Worst Things in Darwen, Lancashire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Darwen.
The Worst Things
- The Roxy. Golden Grill takeaway shop. Too many thick scally dickheads.
- People don't see what good bands Darwen has - If All Else Fails, India Mill and Rhythmic Intent all write ORIGINAL stuff and it's mighty fine
- thick people, crime, litter...
- Parks at night. Dog fouling. Fly tipping(that's illegal dumping of rubbish not flipping blue -bottles over!)
- Bolton Road gives the wrong impression of Darwen as a whole
- borin as hell,......hell,.at least it don't rain there,.like rainforest in darwen,
- The weather, quality of public transport, facilities, local amenities, housing, pubs, clubs, council estates inhabited by scottish exiles who think that they are the mafia of the north as they sell you shit cannabis resin, smackheads trying to sell you stolen fish fingers from Kwick Save in the pub, dog shit, back alleys full of used syringes, vomit and cats piss, etc etc etc..
- it smells funny sometimes as does blackburn, theres nothing much to do, hence turning to alcohol, darwen sucks.
AND EVEN MORE SCALLY'S TRYING TO ROB YOUR WALLET
- With friendliness comes curtain twitching and gossip.
Harwood Street. Looks like a shanty town.
The Anchor Estate (see above).
- How long ya got - nah - its a pissheads paradise
- The drunken drugged kids on street corners. Destroying everyone peace and happiness.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jill, ALEX LODGE, Chew, fatheradisules, Joe Pellimounter, Beccy Seymour, eddy, TERRY, Rick, Roy Martin, paul moulden, Craig Shorrock, Raz C, Andrea, Bob Fox, TJ, Tom Bee, darwen skateboarder of 6 years, Eric Rogers, Ric, mek, m.ledder, Reens, generic, eastyboi, Nic, Da Razta, julie navesey, Josh Thomas, TERRY HARDMAN
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Darwen
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Darwen Knowhere Board