The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Deptford.
- Live Bar
A different type of bar all together from the standard local, a converted bank, so its spacious inside and is open till 2am towards the end of the week, £3 to get in if not early enough. It's probably the start of a trend to catch the trade new trendy apartments that are springing up in the area
- hobgoblin, the wibbly wobbly, the montague arms, paradise bar, deptford arms - like them ones, but there are tons...
- The Goldsmiths Tavern(next door Goldsmiths
College New Cross)holds a crazy event
every so often called "Night of The Cane"
This event is for over 18 fetishists only
and has to be seen to be believed!
"Live SM Caning competitions"on bare bottoms
male and female!
Also a Medieval Fayre in kinky dress!
With live "whipping".
- The John Evelyn Pub right across from Coomes and beside the Creek Road Post Office is the best in the South...or so I've been told and the Cranbrook across from Brookmill Park. There are others of course, but I've been assured they need not be mentioned.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Neil-NewX, Karl, campbell, Richard Chan, A. Susi A. Henry, Steve Taylor, James, generic, minxy mcnaughty, Debi, ray wills, raymond
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Deptford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Deptford Knowhere Board