Skateboarding Spots in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Dewsbury.
- Pildacre Lane.
- Top a tarn arl.
- Pildacre Lane, try to run over any of the mongoloids that get in your way,you'll be doing the tax payer a favour!
- Uncle Alberts big fat belly.
- Uncle Alberts
- Uncle Alberts Fat Ass
- Bus station.
- To many cobbles still in Dewsbury, other then in Asda Car park.
- Overflow, next to the canal near scouthill
- 8 set near town centre on little island thingy.(pretty dodgy run up but nice landing)
- good 7 set but run-up a bit bumpy, opposite town hall near grassy things
- get sum blades and go to agroverts
- the overflow next to the river is good its smooth tarmac and big hills
- dunno bout skateboardin but norristhorpe/ponderosa jumps is a good place to go with your bmx
- good ledge near mc;donalds and an ok college to session
- dewsbury itself ,,, full of kids on those bloody scotters
- The big hill in Westtown.
- DOWN RAVY OR THE DEVILS ELBOW IN THE CEMETERY (SPEED FREAKS ONLY)
THE CAR PARK AT THE BACK OF THE LIBRARY (GOOD COZ YOU CAN NIP INTO THE KFC DRIVE THRU FOR SOME NOSH
- Go to Heckmondwike
- There is a 3-set outside yorkshire bank in the centre of town.
The benches on Longcauseway are good(ish).
- BMX track in Crow nest park (not that you'd go there of course).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Simonski, George, John Midgely, Joe Blakeley, abubaker, LISA, Ron Vidal, Rob Clarke, jon grantham, claire, Team_Steve, Karl, A. Swift, gregory, Tom Nicholson, Joe, Emma, Matty, AZ (yep thats it!), matthew burnside, Steph, Hung, David Elderery, Ryan Gray, nicola wilcock, steve, Paul, kev, liber8tor, VOODOO, phil macrackin, wendy, Jerome, Jonoleth, michael, nadia, Gus, Columbia, Fat Cyril, Uncle Nob, jago, Jay, micky, Begbie, lita, John Doe, Potty, Jacky, Reg graves, generic, markiemark, Yarkshertwat, kelly smith, Nat, Debz, Jimmy Chaville, katrina, andy, tom, christine, Kate, Spaz, Pudsy, baz, DILLY'N'JADIE, Kopafeel, GOOCHIE, Micheal Mouse, James Trout, John, bob
Last updated: 2014-02-07
More stuff about Dewsbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dewsbury Knowhere Board