Favourite Building in Docklands, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Docklands.
- yeah my house
- Limehouse police station its invites only though,st annes church 3 colt street limehouse hawsmoor job nice too,5 bells/blade bone pub of course but not in that order.
- Cascades Tower with its slopey bit
Canary Wharf tower is cool when you view it from the West when the sun is going down behind you - it reflects the sun spectacularly.
Dundee Wharf - has a cool stack of balconies conneced to the flats they belong to by gantries. I want to live there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark clements, mojo, Joanna Godden, generic, tom, email@example.com, robbie, dave, anna, Ben Jefferys, csm
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Docklands
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Docklands Knowhere Board