The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Docklands.
- Prospect of Whitby has good beers and mostly good food, wonderful Thames views over to Rotherhithe from inside and side terrace. On a quiet day you could sit and sup forever ... however coach loads of tourists pushing in at the bar, and leaning over your din-dins to get the right photo can bring on an attack of the inhospitables. At least they are only there for 10 mins before they are shunted off to the next olde worlde bit of Lunnon. Nice restaurant upstairs has closed, shame! Young staff good-humoured but sometimes too busy yakking/being coooool maaaan to serve you. Pity as this is a gem on the right afternoon/night. Plenty of history if you're into that. Just get rid of the flaming slot machines this ain't Margate.
- 5 bells/blade bone think its called the urban bar now 3 colt street limehouse,house they left behind narrow st limehouse,grapes narrow st limehouse all of which ive had the pleasure of getting slung out of.
- Hmm well I like Booty's, The Grapes in Limehouse but Captain Kidd in Wapping is also a very cool pub with a relaxed ahem atmosphere.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark clements, mojo, Joanna Godden, generic, tom, firstname.lastname@example.org, robbie, dave, anna, Ben Jefferys, csm
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Docklands
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Docklands Knowhere Board