The Worst Things in Docklands, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Docklands.
The Worst Things
- The suits, male and female. Male have spiky waxed hair. Female have killer heels. I wouldn't employ them.
- The theft of London by the verminous media and finance parasites who have seeped in and raped it for their own worthless selves. May they jump out of Canary Wharf so that we can see for ourselves whether pigs can fly.
- To many ponces/low lifes.
- Canary Wharf is all built with big business money and their rules apply. Probably what makes it such a nice environment, but you try holding a demonstration there or cycling around late at night... Prosperous docklands is mixed up with general poverty and disaffected youth do their best to spoil things for everybody else.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark clements, mojo, Joanna Godden, generic, tom, email@example.com, robbie, dave, anna, Ben Jefferys, csm
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Docklands
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Docklands Knowhere Board