Skateboarding Spots in Doncaster, South Yorkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Doncaster.
- any train line
- Not Donny
- as above
- theres some skateboardin park in spotbrough as well.
- cantley cemetary is pretty good, though it's a bit depressing... try skating on 1) the tarmac and
2) the main steps.
also another good place is through sandall beat woods (through cantley golf course - they're the woods) and to intake - there's a skate park there. about ten minutes through there i think. it's free too, which is a bonus.
- Theres a newish skatepark on the Donny Racecourse up Leger Way near Danum School. It's a bit shit but then again I'm a crap skater so i wouldn't know.
- their ment to be buildin a skate board park in harworth but they will never get round to it coz the council is shite
- They r building a Skate park and BMX track in Hexthorpe park, where the golf course use to be
- McAuley School. Big four stair, 3 stair 6 stair with ledges, sick drop, grass gap (needs a sheet of ply for the run up) but is defo worth it. banks to trick into. The infamous black rail gap a bank with a rail across at the bottom. Has just been resurfaced. Pretty cool
- McAuley School. Auckley Primary school (sick). there not for beginners tho. SERIOUSLY WORTH CHECKING OUT
- how about trying rossington skatepark its only 5 mile out side doncaster.its inside ,safe ,supervised ,and has first aid ,ring for more details 863737 its got a foam pit
- homebase carpark on wheatly hall rd
- at hall cross, got THE smoothest ground, the smoothest in doncaster
- bennetthorpe on franklin crescent in and around there kids will bring out ramps and rails sometimes its cool come and join us if ur under 15 come down with your board and have a go on the ramps!
- the hospital is pretty good theres some big banks, ramps and stuff also hall cross school is ok theres sum stair sets and stuff.
- In Doncaster I reckon the best place for boarding has to be.......Doncaster College, Waterdale! Theres a long ram up to the doors will a rail going down it but the gradient os too low to stay on it! theres three steps out of the college and loads of to the law courts! But theres also a huge ramp running up next to the stairs, its cobbled but you can just about get down it without breaking your head open!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: phil, matthew collinson, terryb, Rich, mandi wood, god, maria, Andrew White, Nova Productions, Chris Ashman, Chris Goes, biffy nd bitch, Mike Jones, Neil Worthington, helen barnard, Keefie, Dave, jamie deehan, lucy, David K, Donkey Dave, chelle, Chris49, TunaSunrise, jamie Jones, will, James Whittard, AM, Em, Torz, louise emery, jim firth, Daniel Boyle, cam, Paul Reynoldson, Martin Speight, Paula, lee hepworth, Mick Sleight, sarah, Mel, F Burton, mr. ilovedonni, Ted, alan mchugh, lucinda king, Dom, Neil Taylor, Rebecca, Stevie Ridsdale, kelv, soi-disant, Robin Hood, Becca, Mrs Taff, James Black, orwin, jack, DB, martin Farmer, mart, *joey*, Captain Thunderbolt, Glen, Alan Perry, Groodraw, Jo, mark kinsella, tony, Simon Greenwood, C-S-K, tyker, Steve Richardson, bella, Martin Clark, Jonny, paul russell, Andy Smith, rach, peter sutch, Nadine, RobH, Avenger, Nena Kubu, becky fawcett, Paul Sharp, m.hall, Eddie Tang, Dick Maughan, sinead connor, mark, elvis cook, claire, ja parker, Henry Joe, Jen Liem, Rachel Marshall, Sally, Emma, siobhan, Selin Artoob, mark wain, lee scothern, John Kelly, Donkey, Erika Metcalfe, janet wilkinson, Laura, georgia, Chaz, Chris Shelley, the beak man, Gemma wood, mr. puke, Lis, Mel Todd, Alan Drabble, leeann d, bex, sophz, Mark Elliott, Little Baby Cheeses, splodge, maddie, Piers Cawley, Andy Booth, john smith, Darren Lawton, joanne, Rodney Fountain, d martin, john, apawlett, Keith, Bill thorpe, Ryan, Paul Cooke (fae Glasgow now), generic, mrs buckley, Stretch, Gazza, Donna Campbell, Nicky, Tom thorpe, rob, Jim@Hatfield, stacy, Melissa Asquith, becky, Jevarell, maggie, raymoon, rick stonefield, Geoff Miller, Phil Pill, ohmedanny, wendi, peter townend, Nikki D, patricia forati, Alicia
Last updated: 2010-02-11
More stuff about Doncaster
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Doncaster Knowhere Board