Buskers, Street Entertainers in Dorking, Surrey*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Dorking.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Messy Bessy will let you have a feel for a fiver (back of the St Martins Walk carpark). Sticky Vicky usually hangs out there as well but she's a tenner.
- Everyone knows dodgy roger the dwarf boy that frequents the public houses in dorking especially the malt house!!!
- The vagrant man who really smells and sifts through the rubbish bins on a Saturday when you're doing your shopping
The man who collects the trolleys from the town and returns them to Waitrose and Sainsbury's car parks!
The mad lady who waves her stick along the Westcott Road at the traffic (apparently she used to teach music, not sure how relevant that is though)
- frankie the plesent drunk who stops traffic gets kicked out of sainsburys and just genrally shouts abuse haven't seen him for a while tho
- Some play outside Barclays but if too loud get moved on. Lets have some good ones for a change!
- The guy who sells the Big Issue from Eastern Europe in the front of St. Martin's Walk - nice person even though he has a limited grasp of English!
- Frank McCormic! dont know how he spelt his name, but he was the funniest, scariest old drunk around, but the best entertainer!! with his roll-up sticking out of his ear and playing the trumpet with his cider bottle. Greatly missed
- Very occasionally buskers...I was quite surprised to see some people selling the Big Issue however in the High st....
- Matt Upson, salsa dancing sensation
- Mathew upson- strange and insane kid who begs money off old men for his drug fixes
- MIKE THE DRUMMER
- Pushing over the copious supply of old folk often amuses me.
- Lets Celebrate Ltd. Fun dynamic people putting the colour back into life. Based on Ranmore. Was known as Pixham Puppets.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: cath, A.V.COPELAND, simon, Gareth Watson, Rick, Debbie Clark, Richard Lewin, J Hall, lisa field, Dan Marshall, Womble, Karl, Becky, alex, Andy Tyler, Alice Smith, Jugs, sally ingold, richard smith, Ruthie, Matthew Baker, John Greeves, nic, andrew donelan, emiller, Barry, kevin wadey, John Wood, Choices, Richard, Big John, Richard Narain, Raver Dave, Graham Leach, Ruth Warren, Tim Trendall, Ken Pork, Barney, Georgie, The Ticket, Trev, Ruairi, Darren, simon Matthews, JimLad, Lofty, Graham Mytton, generic, Rick Catt, Ian, Chelley McLear, Christine, poppy, Thomas Parnell, Freddy, Anon, The Ushers, gem, unknown, Kate, Anna, Andy Cahn, Martyn Davies, dorking tourist, Pharmb20, Jeremy Dredge, Lord Geoffrey, toohot, Dorking Dave, Ad
Last updated: 2010-03-10
More stuff about Dorking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dorking Knowhere Board