Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Dorking, Surrey*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Dorking.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Knight Music in Leatherhead is closest - it has guitars, including professional repairs, and does a full range of instruments and sheet music as well. www.knightmusic.co.uk
- DAPA on South Street - sells musical instruments. Part of Dorking Performing Arts. Near Waitrose and Abbey.
- Alberts (the old music shop) closed up. There is a new DAPA Music shop very near Waitrose, on South Street. It sells sheet music, strings, a few instruments, and you can also order music or send an instrument to be fixed. They usually take a while. There is also one person who works independently (has no shop) and orders in music, but in my experience he takes 3-4 weeks longer than he says, so it's probably not worth me remembering his number.
- There is a new musical instrument shop just opened in South Street in Dorking, were the Dorking Deli' used to be (owned by Partner's Restaurant but went pear shaped!).
- New shop has opened on South Street which is linked to Dorking Academy of Performing Arts (DAPA) -- sells, musical instruments.
- Alberts closed because the man is now a driving instructor (why?)
- no-where, what a suprise
- None...I am afraid-not that I am aware of anyway!
- Poor Albert's - why did it close so young?!?
- We had one for a while, but inevitably it closed recently.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: cath, A.V.COPELAND, simon, Gareth Watson, Rick, Debbie Clark, Richard Lewin, J Hall, lisa field, Dan Marshall, Womble, Karl, Becky, alex, Andy Tyler, Alice Smith, Jugs, sally ingold, richard smith, Ruthie, Matthew Baker, John Greeves, nic, andrew donelan, emiller, Barry, kevin wadey, John Wood, Choices, Richard, Big John, Richard Narain, Raver Dave, Graham Leach, Ruth Warren, Tim Trendall, Ken Pork, Barney, Georgie, The Ticket, Trev, Ruairi, Darren, simon Matthews, JimLad, Lofty, Graham Mytton, generic, Rick Catt, Ian, Chelley McLear, Christine, poppy, Thomas Parnell, Freddy, Anon, The Ushers, gem, unknown, Kate, Anna, Andy Cahn, Martyn Davies, dorking tourist, Pharmb20, Jeremy Dredge, Lord Geoffrey, toohot, Dorking Dave, Ad
Last updated: 2013-11-24
More stuff about Dorking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dorking Knowhere Board