Live Music Venues in Dorking, Surrey*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Dorking.
Live Music Venues
- The Star on South Street. Bottle Brigade, Pink Derbyshire Shirt Snifflers and Ray & the 'Tards play there most weeks.
- Dorking halls is blatantly the buffest place in town. We work here and its great. You can here a variety of great music and even buy a delicious ice crem from one of the gorgeous ushers. check us out, you know you want to. the ushers are well buffstuff. yeah.
- dorking halls has bands, groups, comedians and plays of all kinds. acts contain famous people like jimmy carr to perhaps not so famous bands that have recently began their career's as artists.
- Kings Arms Public House (West Street) on Wedenesday and Sunday evenings. Can get very crowded and smoky! Arty P's (used to be Jolly Butchers)- Dene Street- Thursday evenings - mainly jazz! More of a wine bar than a pub.
- THE MALTHOUSE....... ONLY DECENT PUB IN DOERKING THAT PLAYS DECENT MUSIC, NOT THE NAFF GARAGE RUBBISH....
- the kings arms has a band on sundays usally nice place to sit and chill bar staff not bad either
- RANMORE COMMON / ABINGER COMMON / COLDHARBOUR -- During the summer, great place for raves and especially to upset the 'posh' little villagers!
- Good local Samba band - Bloco Do Sul
- Watermill being rebuilt, some Pubs, Kings Arms in West Street.
- the doring hall on new years eve what a night
- (oh yes much better than the above) Funk a Duck discos at the dorking Halls!! how 80's but the best time of my life
- There are occasionally some live bands that play in the area, mostly local bands though...they usually play at the "Watermill" or the"Malthouse".
Every Sunday there is usually a live band that plays at the "Kings Arms" in West Street. These bands are normally from other areas!
- The Watermill, its gone down hill though!
- Dorking now has a weekly Comedy venue, The Big Fish at The Watermill, Reigate Road. The shows commence at 8.30 every Wednesday and feature resident compere, Ben Norris, plus a packed bill of top stand-ups from the London circuit. Admission is just 3.50, food is available and the bar is open 'till midnight.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: cath, A.V.COPELAND, simon, Gareth Watson, Rick, Debbie Clark, Richard Lewin, J Hall, lisa field, Dan Marshall, Womble, Karl, Becky, alex, Andy Tyler, Alice Smith, Jugs, sally ingold, richard smith, Ruthie, Matthew Baker, John Greeves, nic, andrew donelan, emiller, Barry, kevin wadey, John Wood, Choices, Richard, Big John, Richard Narain, Raver Dave, Graham Leach, Ruth Warren, Tim Trendall, Ken Pork, Barney, Georgie, The Ticket, Trev, Ruairi, Darren, simon Matthews, JimLad, Lofty, Graham Mytton, generic, Rick Catt, Ian, Chelley McLear, Christine, poppy, Thomas Parnell, Freddy, Anon, The Ushers, gem, unknown, Kate, Anna, Andy Cahn, Martyn Davies, dorking tourist, Pharmb20, Jeremy Dredge, Lord Geoffrey, toohot, Dorking Dave, Ad
Last updated: 2010-03-10
More stuff about Dorking
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dorking Knowhere Board