Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Dudley, West Midlands*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Dudley.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Lenny Henry, Sue Lawley?
- (Not a resident but famous to oldies)Saw axe legend Gordon Gilltrap playin in Modern Music once,excellent but blonde guy who worked there was still better -Big up dudleys local lads!!!
- Duncan Edwards, former Man U footballer and Lenny Henry former comedian both come from Dudley.
- Bloke called Joe Derby..could jump cuts (canals)broke records apparentley.
- Lenny Henry. Isn't it about time he gave up on this "Yes I'm from Dudley and I'm as dull as dicth water" accent? No really, he is doing the image no good at all. Fat lot he's done for this town since leaving.
- Lenry Henry
- i dint know any
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: musuplex, Will, Gregg, William, Marie, p hall, john, Matt Dooner, Nathan Franklin, davedee, Kaci, generic, Suuz, Jimbo, Mark, pete, Colin Gooch, Lanny, Michael T, Kerry, MICHAEL, sara gardiner, Bongfish, jo, Vyki Shaw, Dudley Music Centre, Lawnswood Rd, Regan, ben, HLG, Mark Broome, Martin Fisher, paul101, Jonno, Frank Williams, bex, Sal, Marie and Pappy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dudley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dudley Knowhere Board