Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Dudley, West Midlands*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Dudley.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- The charity shop by Greggs Cake Shop is excellent if you want to mix and match it a bit. Got some neat 80's style chic there a few weeks back - all in a good cause too. If you want to save money take your mom with you!! Sorry mom :-)
- Some weird and whacky stuff to be had in the local charity shops -good causes too!!!
- Most inhabitants of Dudley wear clothes from either the market or from one of our many charity shops. Anyone who looks like they spent more than £4.99 on their outfit probably went elsewhere...
One shop, which has since shut down, proudly displayed a tshirt bearing the slogan "I'm like a butterfly... Peretty to look at, hard to catch" for about 3 months before anyone else noticed!
- The only place in the country that has a Charity Shops price war
- oasis in birmingham is about the best9prory square)
- The only cheap clothes are charity shops - but only cheap by other standards in this town. Over-priced rubbished obviously aimed at the attention span of your local nit-wit.
- Dorothy Perkins/New Look is probably the best you're gonna get here....Merry Hill's not far away though!
- the one in the shopping centre yuo get a good deal out of him cant remmember the name.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: musuplex, Will, Gregg, William, Marie, p hall, john, Matt Dooner, Nathan Franklin, davedee, Kaci, generic, Suuz, Jimbo, Mark, pete, Colin Gooch, Lanny, Michael T, Kerry, MICHAEL, sara gardiner, Bongfish, jo, Vyki Shaw, Dudley Music Centre, Lawnswood Rd, Regan, ben, HLG, Mark Broome, Martin Fisher, paul101, Jonno, Frank Williams, bex, Sal, Marie and Pappy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dudley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dudley Knowhere Board