Live Music Venues in Dudley, West Midlands*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Dudley.
Live Music Venues
- courthouse jbs lamp tavern shed
- We have shows at dudley music centre (lawnswood road)a few times each term. Theres some really good music there sometimes.
- The Shed, on Brettle Lane - Nice venue - but do they really need all those bouncers???
- I dig JB's and The Lamp Tavern cuz they both have live music.
- I've seen some quality bands play JB's Nightclub. Sadly the venue rarely seems to attract a decent sized audience.
- JBs- excellent for all ages,it's not just about greasy excitable youngsters, DJs are great, always a friendly atmosphere
- JB's shitty
- JB's is great for "alternative" nights out, and its a great atmosphere at the rock disco on a thursday night. (half of dudley college's students are down there!)
- JBs - But i think its closing soon
- JB's - Bottom of Castle Hill - watch the sticky floor!
Robin Hood Club - ok gigs but pricey entry....
The Shed is rumoured to be good....
- The albion pub on stone street where i do the karaoke on a saturday night at 7.30pm sorry was i advertising again.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: musuplex, Will, Gregg, William, Marie, p hall, john, Matt Dooner, Nathan Franklin, davedee, Kaci, generic, Suuz, Jimbo, Mark, pete, Colin Gooch, Lanny, Michael T, Kerry, MICHAEL, sara gardiner, Bongfish, jo, Vyki Shaw, Dudley Music Centre, Lawnswood Rd, Regan, ben, HLG, Mark Broome, Martin Fisher, paul101, Jonno, Frank Williams, bex, Sal, Marie and Pappy, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Dudley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dudley Knowhere Board