Live Music Venues in Dunfermline, Fife*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Dunfermline.
Live Music Venues
- Pjs,Alhambra ,velocity,
- PJ Malloys. Good pub but the bands are getting too exclusively Indie these days though. They need to be more broad in their choice of artists.
- PJ Malloys for the indie scenesters.
Monty's for the Emo's
Sinky's for pensioners.
- PJ Molloys has some good bands.
- 'V-Live' (was The Kinema Ballroom) Live bands very soon (Bluetones in January)
(visit www.KinemaGigz.com) & The Corner Music Bar (was Sinky's)
- syncies is a good place but we could do with somehwere that gives song writers a venue to perform for a few minutes and hang out too
- All tours bypass Dunfermline, except Belle and Sebastian a few years back. Great place if you like Nazareth! Or sixties bands with none of the original members!!
- Monty's and Epoque for live bands.
- PJ Molloy's has a band on every weekend. Quite small but bands usually quite good.
- Dunfermline, or at least some of us, are under the opinion that all musicians in Dunfermline should be "it the jam nite oan a fursday nite!" and others prefer going to PJ Molloys for a band and cavort with the georgous manageress.
But if yer a classy, mature "fee-attor toaff" then roll on up to a show at the Carnegie Hall. A good place just to chill out and go mellow with acoustic acts would none other than Stu's old place, Tappies. Still looking for really chilled out, nae worries place though.
- Ballroom. So I'm told
- The folk club get some good names in.
- hmm well theres a few gigs being played at the townhouse, a community center on a side street near the old cinema thats okaaaaay.
- Played my first ever gigs at pubs around the town...The Elizabeathan, the pub opposite the Baldridgeburn Insty, ....
- Sinkys run a jam night on thursdays, good old fasioned live rock'n'roll
- The Heating Chamber - great venue, shame about the music
- The world's other Carnegie Hall.
- Sinky's :Thursday band night upstairs.
- good selection of pubs upholding Dunfermline's long standing musical tradition, such as:Sinky's P J Molloys The Roadhouse A youth club that has bands playing every Saturday from as far away as London is the Mad Cow Club, bring your own booze and party on down at Tower House.
- Carnegie hall - full of youth theatre gigs & Porky's full of festering Nazareth fans.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: karen white, laura, j ronaldson, Ross FInnie, Eilidh, james, Jim Paul, maureen, Colin W.K.Gourlay, Jimmy McClean, sarah nicholson, Dunfermline, J, Rosie, Bernardos, Laura Walker, John Simpson, MP, Fi, andy f, jason allan, mark paterson, marcus stout, Margaret Sandberg, spike, CrashCourse, Chris Ozog, jay Jackson, will taylor, David Allan, The Almighty Tucker, Bernie, Black Mark, Brian, Morag Glover, Alastair Robertson, Dave, The Circle, Ghoulz, Robert kirkwood, Jane Devonport, Iain Grainger, AA, bzzyb, C, Andrew, Steven, Jackie, zero, djcouscous, alf cooke, karen, Liam, Amy, Graham, Paul Johnston, Bob, Ex-fifey, Clare McKinnon, Roz Davies, BECCA WCISLO, caroline beveridge, Barrie Chapman, keith Mitchell, Scott Tunstall, Biddy, The Godfish, Alvin, Craig Hardie, brodie, chucky, Jonathan Drever, Gerry the Mad Dancing Poet, shorty, Gavin Will, black mark skateboards, k, John Ronaldson, Sandra Green, andy innes, greig davidson, Ewen Macleod, wendy kelso, Jollo, me, Leona Kinloch, Corinna, Burt Ward, sara robertson, Richie Smith, generic, Daniel Devine (DD), jobby man, jam, Debbie, Sarah Golder, Marketing Maggs, Ashleigh, jimmy, S Murphy, Robbie Handy, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fitz, matt dean, ryan, Anne Marie McQuade, T., Alma, hairychunnk63, joycee, Bernosh, robert kirkwood, Jobi mcduff, George Anderson, laura taylor, Graeme Robertson, Colin Lindsay, SEAN, Stuart, JENI, Paul Anderson, Bob Sinclair, colin, John Davis, ellis nicholls, Steve
Last updated: 2012-01-10
More stuff about Dunfermline
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dunfermline Knowhere Board