Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Durham, Durham*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Durham.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- EBGB Music, just done a fantastic job on an acoustic guitar set up for me. Brought it to life and made it so much easier to play. 35 quid for a 'new' guitar! Nice one.
- Windows in Newcastle. Durham is crap for such things.
- CBGBs but go armed with knowledge of 5 obscure folk singers and do not give them your guitar to be repaired. My brother found that one out the hard way.
- durham ebgb
- There is a small musical instrument shop just outside of the city centre called ebgb.
- EGBG? Walked past four times a day for a whole year - down by John Olivers, Viaduct - near The Avenue and just before Hawthorn Terrace, They sell guitars and various bits of music.
- RE EBGB music - someone said they were expensive - I got a fantastic deal on a limited edition Iommi SG. Best quote in the country. Very helpful guy
- EBGB's is the best shop, although the indoor market has a good guitar stall (but only go when the old guys on, the young guys a prick)
- the EGBG near the Train Station
- EBGB's is good if you don't mind a great big hike up the hill
- Tall Paul doesn't work at ebgb anymore but it is still a good and helpfull shop, they just don't have a giant anymore. :-)
- EBGB is the only music shop but is v. good, good selection of guitars and wide range of guitar tab books
- EbGb - BUT it is pretty expensive compared to Guitar shops in Newcastle even though the guy who owns it is great.
- ebgb music this is great as the prices are gud and the guys in there are really helpful
- ebgbs is the only one but theyre pretty helpful
- ebgb - the only one. and its pretty bad.
- EBGB on Sutton Street. And there used to be a man who was about 6ft 8 working there. He may still be there.
- ebgb's near the Colpitts
- EBGB music Near Colpitts Hotel you'll fid it
- EBGB's is OK, but don't buy his leads (musician: much distain, live gig, nearly killed!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: bertz, Tom Bradley, Craggo, Beth, A. Nus, Graeme Metcalf, Martin Wilcox, Ruth, Matatatatatttt, B thornham, Chris, dazza, Craig, Bex, Vickie Bell, Rich, spwr, Jessie, Jake, Ali, Sim, Emma, Claire, Brian Earl, Student!, Sky, Dominic Sandhu, Stephen Alderton ov West Rainton, freddie, Michael Hunt, Daggers, stephen burn, BARRY, da1ey, Tiff Needle, Rachel McCawley, kev, Ben Dover, nickster, joseph carr, jimbob, lewi, Amric Settlov, Shaun lowton, Amy, Graham, Anthea Rocker, nicola, keown, Phil Miles, Calum Young, fallon, Helen Moody, Clare Corrigan, Fiona M. Clements-Russell, john, www.the-almshouses.co.uk, Hap Funk, scottguy, sam, Ash, Daniella, Ollie, generic, jus, joe, sheeska, stevie, R.Lancaster, Ian, APissedOffResident, Mark, Ben, headmonkey, wilson, Anni & Raphaela, Dez, ian jones, eddy, Rad-G, Jonny, chrongchong, Alex Wright, charlie, Geoff walton, Greg richards, HAZ, eddie, David Turner, Paul Mackings, kaz smith, John, Ed, Cato, Andy, Little Liz, paul
Last updated: 2010-09-22
More stuff about Durham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Durham Knowhere Board