Sports Clubs and Facilities in Dursley, Gloucestershire*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Dursley.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Ilyokwan Black Belt Academy - Based at Cam Everlands Primary School. Chief instructor is Richard Olpin who is a 5th Degree Black Belt and full-time instructor. Free courses available for beginners. School website is www.BlackBeltAcademy.info or google for Ilyokwan Black Belt Academy
- You can learn proper Wado karate from former national champ, Tracy Organ 4th dan black belt. Give you even more confidence to walk down the street...
- TAGB Tae kwon-do at Drama Centre Rednock school - Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30
Great instructors & small class. Google Dursley TKD
- Dursley Swimming Pool and Sport Centre
- The paintballing centre near gloucester is quite cool and lotsa fun i think the site is something like http://www.goballistic.co.uk/paintball_in_/gloucester.htm
- Townies can play football anywhere (apparently). Everyone knows where the Swimming Pool is. You know, its that big tunnel shaped building where all the Dursley bums go for their monthly wash.
- The courtyard gym is v good. They do 2 or 3 sessions for younger peeps.
When ur 14 u can be a member + go when u like.
- The Dursley Dozen.. the most hilly muddy, tyring 12 miles cross country in britan that any man could ever wish he hadn't entered.
- foot ball m8 das big round ere
- we have most sports here just ask around or cheak notice boards for clubs
- COMUNTIY CENTRY OR YOUTH CLUB
- Cam Cricket Club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Harv, Kate Kemmett, I reverted ya mum, eleanor Sheppard, cb, Kaylen, john smith, jack the man, Dan, john, jack, william Sealey, Emma Screen, ed turner, Matt Clarke, generic, Jerry P, Joe Webb, Andrew Ward, alex alliston-greiner, Dursley Donkey, jhony jim jhon san the 3rd, BRIAN THOMAS, Eric Burgess, Jen, Steph, Jamie palser, Rob Symons, Nick, adam, mr annonymous, Dursley fanatic, JIM, Hungrey Hans, baz jadamms, flo, Andrzej, lee.crosbee, Richard Olpin, badda the budda, Dave Pearce, Pete Mould, James Grecian, C. WILLIAMS, Turbo, Jan Labrum, Aric Arthur, Alex Wellings, ASS, Franklyn, bob, Russ, karl, Alexander Wellings
Last updated: 2009-02-19
More stuff about Dursley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Dursley Knowhere Board