BMX Trails, Street Spots in Ealing, Greater London*
Places to hang out on your bike
You can tell us more about Ealing.
BMX Trails, Street Spots
- step down into pair of small but gnarly doubles and a couple of berms dug by me and a friend in the ditch on Ealing Common.
Little bit of MTB single track up by Hangar hill park in the woods by the road (some trails have been blocked by trees)
Feel free to grab a shovel and dig for fun to make ealing better for MTB/BMXers
- i would recommend Gurenll pump track its great perfect for beginners and you get the locals there too .
- BTW the purple ledges are just up the raod from depot, just go past the road entrance to Eaing Broadway car park, the ledges itself are behind TVU or just round the corner from Budgens/Finnegans pub. [Time of writing=Winter 2008]
- The Depot behind Ealing centre/club Boulevard/ Montys is an OK spot for riding. Comprised of smoth ledges, good for grinding or used as a dop-off. Outside TVU (on Uxbridge road) is a real nice ledge, great for grinding or used as a drop-off. Near depot are the infamous "purple ledges", depending on how good you are its *some* potential. I.E hoping onto ledge then 180 off it and in the process clearing the kerb next to it or 180 onto th ledge from street level and in the process clearing the kerb-nothing special but something to amuse oneself on a Sunday afternoon.
- Bunny Park
- down by ealing common is a few dirt jumps!! lots o fun
- The South West corner of Gunnersbury Park, a few jumps that i and many others have tried to maintain over past years but those DARN kids keep eroding them away.
Ealing Common has a dip where if ya had a sapde and the inclination, well, lets jus say it has potential.
Ealing Broad way shopping centre - ride from top of car park to streetlevel down the stairs But be prepared to ride like a mad ting as security frowns upon this!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, email@example.com, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Henry, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2017-04-09
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board