Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Ealing.
- Southall murder: 'How will we ever get over this?' A sister's tribute (getwestlondon, 2/4/2014): There have been five stabbings in the Southall and Hayes areas in recent months creating a real sense of fear and confusion among people who live in the area.' The people of Southall deserve this because they are brainwashed and ignorant to always vote for The Labour Party Council and its MPs.
- huh huh huh
- www.broccoliandsprouts.uni.cc -set up by an Ealinger (is that what we're called?) Very Coldplay/keep-the-peace/make-trade-fair-esque but v gd
- The Pitshanger Community Association (PCA) works for the benefit of the Pitshanger area of Ealing. The PCA runs Pitshanger Party In The Park each summer and “Light Up The Lane” in the run-up to each Christmas, and also holds public meetings on issues of local concern such as antisocial behaviour and traffic congestion. The PCA web site is at http://www.pitshanger.org.uk.
- www.lammas.co.uk- stuff about ealing
- Five Roads Forum - the West Ealing Homezone - www.fiveroadsforum.org
this site has a load of information on ealing with reviews of pubs, clubs, restaurants etc. submitted by the general public
- www.geocities.com/eskate83 Ealing skateboarding site , very good, link to decent local bands and stuff
a good skate page that explores Ealing skate scene.
- http://www.dmoz.org/Regional/UK/England/London/Ealing is a subcategory in the Open Directory Project (ODP)
dedicated to Ealing. It includes lots of links to local websites, and encourages submissions of any other
local sites people know of. The ODP is a global, volunteer edited directory project for organising links
on the World Wide Web.
- Don't know if you consider this fun, but it contains some information you won't find on the Council web site. It's the Ealing Labour party site
- The Ealing Cycling Campaign fights to keep the streets of Ealing safe, less polluted, and mobile for non motorised transport. All power to it.
- Ealing Council
- The Ealing Christian Fellowship are a local church in Ealing and are producing pages with information about the local churches, the university (Thames Valley) and eating and drinking spots.
- Christ the Saviour church (Anglican) in the heart of Ealing
- Questors Theatre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, firstname.lastname@example.org, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Henry, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2015-03-13
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board