Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Ealing.
- go to spring bridge road car park this place is a nice little spot to hang out at you might just be joined by the local youth who like to chill up there .
- Mental Health clubs such as the Lammas Centre are the only hook-up spots for local Ealingers now, considering everyone of us are mentally ill now.
- The New Inn is a top pub between South Ealing and Ealing Broadway - great place to have an all day session.
- Haven green is certainly a meeting point of note. Situated in a great little corner of Ealing with excellent eateries, cafes and the main station just opposite, the perfect place to hook up, especialy in the summer. Be warned though tough anti social measures are in force; dispersal zones in opperation
- Westway Cross, pitshanger park with a 6 pack of fosters and a white lightning
- Usually see a bunch of people outside the station or in the green, or the cofee republic is good and starbucks
- Its not advisable to hang around in Ealing especially on Haven Green but Walpole Park, Pitshanger Park and Ealing Green are also best left alone.
**WATCH OUT, CHAVS ABOUT** No, really. Start walking as soon as you see anyone kitted out in hoodie, reebok classics etc
- The clock tower Hanwell - but only after the cleaners have come and disinfected the previous nights fluid assault
- horatio pars-nips avenue is a fine spot for chinese chequers and twister
- I've got mangleworzels in me garden, I've got mangleworzels in me shed
- Walpole Park-We all hang out there and just do whatever, not very many people go there now though.
- huh huh huh
- Check out the rose garden, 7th floor (eb centre) Roofs above pizza hut, (get up thru the stairway at the side n up the fire escape), top of the station, (go thru the health club round the side)
- Under the apple tree ;)
- The bench in culmingtons tennis club - we spent years there! Alos, the bowling green in Lammas Park before it burnt down. (Allegedly by the guy who on the tennis club!)
- Jim Marshall's shop was in Hanwell Broadway and not Ealing broadway. I would have thought local instrumant shops would have corrected this mistake.
- Surely the ultimate hang out for anyone living near northfields ave was good old hungry one. god knows when it was first opened but its still a landmark to all! still doing lunch box meals for £1 too!!!
- Oscars video cafe on Pitshanger Lane -just a bus away from the Broadway serves the best milkshakes ever!!! Plus the staff are sooooo much friendlier than @ Blockbuster
- Behind the bus depot if ya know wat i mean, har har har
- Gunnersbury Park.Beautiful lake.Princess Amelias Bathhouse.Ex Rothschild Mansion
now art gallery museum.But local Acton High School and Twyford CE school apt
to rove in gangs and throw rocks as passers by @ lunch time.
- The Green - outside pithanger manor art gallery. Usually a large amount of safe people but with the occasional cunt.
- Most of Ealings Hook Up Spots have become dangerous.
Hang Outs for drugs,muggers,vandals.The entire area
around Walpole Park-Ealing Green has recently been the
scene of two rapes,one major fire,numerous bicycle thefts,
laptop thefts and assaults.Also a collapse of a teenager
due to unknown cause.
- the loggs, the ditch
- OUTSIDE warehouse cafe bar (used to be muswells) where moody teens talk about there new ring tone and crap facial hair. of course being under age they would never venture inside. (or be allowd to)
- central library between 6pm and 8pm
- Try the Bronze Horse in the square next to the Midland Bank.
- Haven Green - virtually opposite Ealing Broadway Station. Generations of Ealing kids have sat on this Green, drinking Thunderbird, Peach Canei, etc, awaiting the day they're allowed into the pubs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, firstname.lastname@example.org, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2015-10-26
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board