Buskers, Street Entertainers in Ealing, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Ealing.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- A Local Hardcore Nutter called Michael from the so called 'Jerome Family' who obviously suffers from personality disorders frequently approaches women on a ramdom approach and asks them to exchange phone numbers and later asks them to marry them! (this happened to me in June 2007), he then staggers off and paces up and down restlessly, accompanied by other nutters making grunting noises probably members of his so called Jerome mafia family who think they they are the rulers of Ealing!
- Throughout Ealing and especially West Ealing is full of nutters in their 20's with mental age of 6 year olds pacing up and down the roads arguing to themselves, usually university dropouts coming from abusive, dysfunctional families.
- A rather large man who called me from the wheel of his parked car, beckoned me over, handed me a tenner and told me to get him a kebab from the kebab shop he was parked outside of, it was 1o'clock in the afternoon. He was asleep when I came back with his food, he said to get a portion of chips for my trouble.
- peter crouch went to drayton manor
- In west ealing there is always a man with his flute
- sometimes u gt luvly singers outside station. theyre great. there is a bloke near the horse with a sighn hungry and homeless on a piece of card. I give some sorta credit to him. When u wlk by u think hes hungry and homeless....clever thing! (lol)
- There's sometimes a decent violin-player outside M&S, if there are any buskers in Ealing, they'll usually be there.
- guy with a massive growth on his head wandering around, often inside EB station, known as the Elephant Man.
- 1. 'Crying boy'. ome 17 yr old with no dignity who blatantly doesn't NEED money, but pretends to cry and goes up to people saying 'excuse me',. then giving a story about missing his bus.
2. 'Father Christmas'. Old homeless guy falling asleep on the bus stop outside the tube station. Stinks.
3. 'Ghost man'. Stands in the doorway of FatBoys THai restaraunt, and groans a deathly, eerie noise at people passing.
4. Whistling Big issue guy. Best speech impediment ever. Says the SSSS in 'big issue' like the beaver from bambi.
- The old guy in the grey overcoat with longish grey hair is well and truly still there at Ealing Broadway Station. Before the weather got cold I saw him one day with just his trousers on, no top! Then the other day I saw an ambulance at the station and thought it might be him but then i went inside and he was in there whistling between the ticket machines.
- Sir Mike Lawson considers this area his territory do a google search if you want to know what he's about
- Ian mc Shane lookalike, peter, often seen busking on the streets of hanwell - usually outside Flying Jig (Hanwells finest toupe dealer)
- That guys who goes round Ealing picking up all the crap on the floor, self proclaimed cleaner, old and talks to himself.
- huh huh huh
- hmm. all those whoe remember fabio raise a hand.
- There's usually a lady with a boom box and a bum bag partying away to her heart's content on uxbridge road between ealing broadway and west ealing! and just give up when it comes to exiting the tube station and being offered a taxi dozens of times by guys without a licence...or car probably.
- We've seen a rise in flashers recently. Also there's a guy that goes around on Friday nights (dunno about other days but its Fridays i see him) who goes around picking up rubbish. Poor bloke...
- the dogend man who hangs out near st marys church is always pretty amusing - give him a cigarette and listen to his life story!
- Nick Pomeroy's definately the funniest bum in Ealing. If you're ever out skating with him you'll understand why. Hilarious once he starts getting angry.
- That old lady with the cane who wears combat trousers! Nuff Respect
- More nutters than any place i have ever lived. All can especially be spotted near the tube station.
1. the old uy who has a long coat thats cut into strips. He looks like a wizard, but his job is to collect newspapers from the bins, apparently.
2. lanky guy who appears a bit scruffy rather than odd, until he walks by yu and chuckles to himself.
3. The rasta guy who stands about talking to himself. Heard him once mention the last day of time, and how none of us knew about it.
4. The king of ealing, a short, bald, fat guy who talks into his hand as if it were a phone. He scares the hell out of women and children mainly. Pasty quotes include "Its one man, on one mission, against the whole of west london", "Youve waisted your life! (to himself)", and "Twenty years, i havent changed, come and meet me!"
- The tramp who lives in the station...top bloke!!!!, don't mention the smell though, gets him slightly miffed, know what i mean
- There is a woman that wonders up and down Eaton Rise. Taking buses in and out of town. Just have a look near the roundabout at the top of the road.
- The walking guitar man who walks about with a backpack with an amp in and he carries a guitar plugged in. go and ask him for a song. also someone often has a guitar at The Green
- who remembers the "one string" guitar palyer?
- Biiiiiig issue big big big big biiiiig ... biiiiiiiiig issue....
bloke standing outside Ealing Broadway Station - if you live there you know what i mean. he's great :)
- Few if any.
- In the summer you will find allsorts of musical activity going on in the Ealing Broadway Centre.
Also, the Ealing Summer Festival at Walpole Park has a Comedy Festival, world-famous Jazz Festival, International Food Fayre & Classical concerts too.
- havent see one in Ealing for months
- There are some absolutely PATHETIC 'Buskers' that travel on the Picadilly line tube to Heathrow, who menace money out of people(usually foreigners)They should have their fingers cut off publicly!
- If you go to the entrance of ETC on ealing green opposite Finnegans wake is a great spot for Fashion victim spotting. Some of the kids whoi go there are real freaks...how do I know...I went there.
- non existent
big issue sellers
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, email@example.com, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Henry, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2010-06-04
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board