Skateboarding Spots in Ealing, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Ealing.
- if you go opposite Ealing fire station you will find a nice little spot with cover from the rain the spot is fairly unknown to many local skaters .Also there are no security guards which is perfect its on the uxbridge road .
- Hop on the tube to Ladbroke Grove
- The Bunny Park is good for skateboarding, got some paths and grass and on hills so you get some good speed up. Walpole is flat so you can get in some good tricks.
- The green is where you find all the stater who want to skate, most usally now just bladers, most boarders go to the depot. (under the ramp) or 7th floor.
- The car park in Thames Valley Uni in South Ealing.
- metropolitan industrial park!! is good!! nearest tube is greenford!! but above all you cant beat harrow skate park! but more than any other place in ealing or surrounding area would be on the little green near walpole park in ealing broadway, this little patch of green is where you will find most skaters trying to grind a bench or jump a trash can, and sometimes you might even find a nice chap with a small ramp
- If you're feelin crazy you should go just up the road from depot to the building with the purple ledges. Jus try and manual the front one if you think you're up to standard!!
Ever been top floor? it's a complete bust but ensures a good 5 minutes of fun on the bank. it's at the top (surprise) of the carpark in the corner of Haven green.
ooh, one last spot! Take the road inbetween percival house and the town hall (opposite UGC cinema)and keep on the right hand side. You'll go over a train track and just after that there's some garages. you can climb over the wall onto the garage roof. Here's what you gotta do. lay down some ply on the roof and try some stuff over the wall an down the drop back onto the pavement. (You could try an clear the pavement for added points!) ENJOY!!
- the Depot, Percival house, Montpelier School,
- Ealing broadway shopping centre, say 'allo ta the security guards from me will ya
- Marble two-set. down the road from the town hall (going away from the arcadia). exactly what it's name says, a marble two set with various gaps. try kickflipping the front one - about 6ft. security is a bitch on weekdays but find on weekends.
- depot 7th floor and springfield car park
- AVOID "the green" like the PLAGUE. Used to be cool. Average age 12, they're stupid stoners. DON't SKATE IN EALING go to playstation in ladbroke grove.
- All the spots mentioned are a bust (except the park, but THERES NOTHING THERE!) But if you stay on the Uxbridge Road, past the Town Hall, theres loads of stuff only I seem to skate. The University has 2 picnic tables and is under cover, but wait till after 9pm and the security goes home. Its a sketchy spot though, no real run up or run out, a winter spot really. If you carry on down towards Hanwell (its not far at all) theres some marble steps to gring outside the Bollywood cinema, if u go futher theres a carpark by a burned down shopping centre (nice!!) with manual islands / waxed curb, and theres more but you'll have to find that for yourself coz its not a bust but could be easily. Seek and ye shall find.
- Ealing town hall has a sick set of 8 but also comes with stocky security guards that don't like to be argued with. Haven green baptist church has nice set of 3 with really short handrails down them, good for tech shit but watch out for the crazed bible bashers. The Depot is probably the best spot to skate in ealing and the only one that's undercover, it's got alot of waxed curbs and some nice smooth ledges that are a bit higher and sick for grinds and what not. Also has a set of 3 at the back and some pretty high up ledges good for sick gnarly shit.It's under the big red car park attatched to the ealing broadway shopping centre, securities a real bitch thought but they never really chuck you on week days. Apart from that there's a spot on the green outside walpole park were alot of skaters hang out on the weekends and holidays, it's more of a flat surface than a spot but the locals are friendly and it's the only bust free place around
- "The Green" outside Wallpole park, waxed benches and small curbs.
A large building along Uxbridge road.
Beside town Hall near the car park, nice stairs and some sick rails.
Outside a church opposite Haven Green, good steps and rail.
- outside town hall ive seen them
- outside town hall
- Ealing "Depot" ask local people for directions. Good kerbs. Best day is Sunday or weekday nights. Probably better travelling to Hammersmith, Harrow, Uxbridge or, of course, South Bank.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, email@example.com, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Henry, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2015-10-26
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board