Sports Clubs and Facilities in Ealing, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Ealing.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Ealing Rugby Club has a ladies rugby team (www.ealingrugby.co.uk) - good place to get fit and increase your social life.
- Ealing boasts all manner of facilities from gyms offering the full rance of cardiio vascular machines and body classes to parks ( walpole, pitshanger, lammers), football teams ( Old a's, Ealing, hamwell town and a GOALS centre offering five a side pitch hire and league competion for all abilities and ages. Make your oun side, we did and won a few cups) , swimming pool (Gurnell), Athletics (perivale). The local Paper the Ealing Gazzete provides all event listings even scottish dancing to salsa.
- Ealing rugby club
- Karate...may be a club in montpelier school. Worth checking there was for along time and probably still is. Its shotokan karate. Killburn vale farm sports doe karate and is a BRILLIANT PLACE to go. the guy eric pich, ana mazing teacher.
- Jealous Luxury Health Spa, on Windmill estate, cute pool......but everything's limited in size.
- hmmmmm i like hanging out near the tennis courts round wimbol time lots of fine woman playing tennis
- One of the best kite flying and kite buggying areas in the West of London is pretty much unknown to most but can be found at Warren Farm sports grounds along Syon Lane. Syon Lane is found South of Uxbridge Road just before the Iron Bride (If travelling West) follow the turning over the Three Bridges and straight on over the mini roundabout. 150 yards on teh left theres a lay-by and the entrance to the grounds is here.
KITE BUGGYING - There are very few areas in the West of London that are as exposed as the plateau that makes up Warren Farm playing fields. Great views of jets coming into land at Heathrow make for a great backdrop to flying kites. Its ideal for parakarting, near uninterupted clean Westerly wind, particularly in the change over between Cricket and Football seasons - no nets. Speak to the grounds man, he's cool, and watch out you dont get locked in after dark. I've ben flying there for 3 years and not a single bit of bother.
- Old Actonians RFC - www.oldactoniansrfc.com. Looking to play serious rugby? Or just want to play a sociable game and enjoy and few beers? Old Actonians is one of the few Clubs that caters for both needs. We have great facilities and put out four sides out each Saturday and there`s always a drink or two in the Club bar after the game, as well as a number of unmissable social events every season.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: George, a johnson, Nick Pomeroy, aNTONIOg, martin, Paul Hilling (nee Monaghan), ellis hayes, Daniel, em, Graham Brown, alex, Paul Gibbs, Dave Jones, jack sims, Jonathan Bown, Nigel Sumner, richard, marcus, Martin Proll, firstname.lastname@example.org, fuck you, Theo papo, elliott michaels, Charlie, dedmemez, hamish mcdougal, Jim Thompson, rachel, Lisa, Irish Mark, aaron, cb, marekherezinski, Allan Kelly, Mr.Campbell, Pip, bruce, luke, Charlie Pottins, nikky, Andrew Moseby, Tom C, matt, Mr.Halsey, Anthgony, simon batterbury (again), Jon B, matt h, Amelie Poulain, Richard Williams, lezen, smelly elly, Ian Sayer, Ealing92, Mia Davies, halsey, Karl (again), Mr.Charles, jade, Les Smith, Caroline, Naveen Rao, Martyn Davies, ian sampson, Julie Mok, Pete T, Fred Hunt, Phil D, Colin Crook, Lynn Clements, jim-bob, mark, Peter Wyndham, alice, jim, chris murrell, Clarice, Ian Hall, Dan, Hank Thrifter, Joanna Chivers, Karl, Charles, william, Alison Cheyney, Amy *Devil Child*, boff, michmac, Maurice, Tenzin, John Bird, Antonia K, Karl Marx, Laura, Andrea Bain, Paul, David, Liz, Samir Savant, cecil gaybody, Michael Corby, tp, Henry, Chrissy, marko, Catherine Smallwood, Peter Rowan, Sue, sam, r0ya, ANON, philly, generic, oZ, Michael, sam quinn, Sarah Kirkum, jimbo, john wilsher, matt goatley, vzvvxcz, Art Forth, Peter Dunn, John, Alistair, Russ, horatio pars-nips, Jimi Hendrix, fran hill
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ealing
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ealing Knowhere Board