Hookup Spots in East Dereham, Norfolk*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about East Dereham.
- St Nicholas Church. I know it's a graveyard but there is a pleasant seating area around the back
- the plough pub , open till 1 am its free
- The Coach, late 80s.
- down the warehouse whenever, theres always somone round there
- The rec, you've all forgotten the rec. Especially the pavilion (sadly no longer there), handy for riding round and round and showing the girls/boys your Chopper.
- dEREHAM MARKET IS REALLY GOOD - LOADSA BARGAIN!
- Would it be possible for you to advertise ourcinema in Swaffham. Its the ICENIMA at the EcoTech Centre, please call 01760 726100 or visit www.ecotech.org.uk/icenima.html
- people seem to think that hanging round kings burger bar is great. personally, i cant see that.
- church street now looks like the local hang out for the teenage and scooter generation!!!
- used to be under the cinema, but as I left years ago i don't know
- The cemetery next time Northgate, Fancy taking your girlfriend somewhere special.....
- Has your car got a stereo worth more than the rest of the car
Is it a deathtrap?
Have you driven round dereham town centre for no reason?
Then you can join the Big Fry Club?
You can sit outside bigfry,and do well nothing except look poor.
- Dereham skate park is da place to be
- Hmmm, well it depnds what age category people come under. You will find uni students, high school tramps and 6th form wannabe's in the coachmakers arms on a friday nite. The hallowed "pit" is normally where most end up, a dodgy dodgy club and the only one in Dereham where you can pick up "tenny boppers" and have oldish men leer at you apart from the ocassionaly intellectual lass and lad.
- queens mothers gardens, quiet. but for the grunges down the church! and for the 'easy' townies market place
- There were also lots of tarts in short skirts in winter outside William H Brown
- East Dereham is a lovely place there is lots of places to "hook up"
The new skate park, in town itself, exit and some lovely small shops on side streets.
- queen mothers garden
- Everyone hangs around in the middle of dereham outside big fry! i mean what is that all about????
- Cuthbert Court near Argos
- er, before we were 18 we used to go down to that corner shop in Toftwood- Moorgate Stores I think it was called... to get pissed on Vodka or 20/20 on the way to downstairs to snog girls.
- Cinema steps
- Neatherd Moor, outside pubs + club, outside woolies keeping automatic doors open especially in Winter so employees freeze their butts off, on the steps of the cinema, the precinct
the youth of Dereham do not hang around or hook up - the loiter
- the bike shed!!!!
- The new up to date night club called the upstairs downstairs (not)
- The only thing really is the frsh faces hanging in the market place no where else.
- well the windmill on a friday night is always a good bet for those under 18s
- church yard. kebab shop carpark
- Church Yard, long grass misery
- Does Dereham actually have a hook-up point????
- Churchyard, oh dear!
Outside the library, this town is bad.
- The labour club
- WHEN I WAS A YOUNG SLIP OF A THING AT THE NEATHERD WE USED TO TALENT SPOT(?) ON THE STEPS NEAR ICELAND SAD OR WHAT? OTHER LOST LUNCH TIMES WHERE SPENT FEELING REALLY SICK SMOKEING OVER THE 'STRAWBERRY FIELDS' THAT ARE NO LONGER. I CANT THINK WHY ANY BABE WOULD WANT TO STAY IN DEREHAM. LISTEN THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE.....A BIG ...BIG ....WORLD
- The Queen mothers gardens is the place for lonely teenagers after a hard day at school!
- Big Fry chip shop for no reason I can understand
- The precinct or the churchyard
- Texas car park.
- Dereham Market is where it all hangs out and hAS I beleive always been the case sometimes known as the car park club
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ray O'Callaghan, Ryhs Leeder, LISA, Dave Cunningham, Kelly, Gareth andrew, Simon Morton, Anne, Roger Henders, lucy park, Mr S J, Micky, rog, jon, sharon curtis, Owen Synge, Becx Wright, Helen s, malty, Debbie Perman, Karen Dale, Hal4000, Dereham webmaster, Grim, Gemma., Judi Graham, Emma Richardson, scott, dereham .Y.F.C., TONY FROST, Vincent Beales, G.Brunning, PAT, lynne, Toni Paye, Bev, Linda M, vicki, john fenn, Gemma, Mr K, mary, julie, keith carradine, BIG, dan, paula, max, Robert Gregson, Sam Hodgson, gav, alan, Click, Alex Pentecost, Trevor Hawes, Becca, t, creature, kirsty and rab, Don Johnstone, Michael Harradine, kazz, generic, Thomas, Claire Wood, Michael, pete, Sissyneck, Carl Mace, fredderick, John Shone, Dereham-Massive, unknown, kerry gorbould, smiley, D Hixson, Lauren, baz, Hannah, steve ayers, shaun flint, kas, richard spears, Judy Rogers, Kenny Jones, bob, Bitch, David Carradine, Richard Nelson, Peter Brown
Last updated: 2009-12-01
More stuff about East Dereham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dereham Knowhere Board