Arts, crafts and such in East Dereham, Norfolk*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about East Dereham.
Arts, crafts and such
- @thegallery, Memorial Hall, Dereham. It's a great place with classes going on regularly, including art, textiles etc, soon even to degree level! Also has a coffee shop with gourmet coffees, local cakes and made-to-order sandwiches and grilled paninis. Yum!
- Great bead shop opposite Birds - full of craft stuff and very helpful lady will advise and teach techniques.
- Bead this....Craft That, Nunns Way Dereham. A brilliant shop for Scrap bookers and Card makers with really helpful staff.
@ The Gallery in Georges Road, a treasure trove of Art and Crafts produced by Norfolk Artists, plus picture framing and a great Photographic studio.
- needle craft for the elderly:-as there is nothing for youngsters councellers should really start getting input from the kids it took about 3 years to get them to say yes to a skate park!then turned the skating rink into indoor bowls?whats that all about???
- go visit the art gallery outside the bk of iceland, not very good pictures but u mite get lucky (if ur a girl).
- Arthurs whole foods and crafts, it is the place to be, next to Fantoosh also a good shop
- IN-SENSE again is slightly hidden off Norwich St, but once inside it's amazing, full of unusual things, and it smells gorgeous!
- We need more witch shops
- IN-SENSE has to be the best shop in Dereham! It has so many different unusual things.
- nada, though Matt Noel-Tod had an exhibition of his stuff in one of the empty shops once. Enterprising guy.
- new ty beanies and chubbley bear shop in dereham unit 1 cuthbert court norwich st great shop small in side but very big on choice
- Hobbies are down the bottom of Swaffham hill yes this is the one thats been around for years all over the world.
- um..i can only think of is hobbies but that is for nasty old people
- Derham is a mine for odd little shops selling odd little things
- New art gallery on Norwich Road, near the railway station - artnet@dereham.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ray O'Callaghan, Ryhs Leeder, LISA, Dave Cunningham, Kelly, Gareth andrew, Simon Morton, Anne, Roger Henders, lucy park, Mr S J, Micky, rog, jon, sharon curtis, Owen Synge, Becx Wright, Helen s, malty, Debbie Perman, Karen Dale, Hal4000, Dereham webmaster, Grim, Gemma., Emma Richardson, scott, dereham .Y.F.C., TONY FROST, Vincent Beales, G.Brunning, PAT, lynne, Toni Paye, Bev, vicki, john fenn, Gemma, Mr K, mary, julie, keith carradine, BIG, dan, paula, max, Robert Gregson, Sam Hodgson, gav, alan, Click, Alex Pentecost, Trevor Hawes, Becca, t, creature, kirsty and rab, Don Johnstone, Michael Harradine, kazz, generic, Thomas, Claire Wood, Michael, pete, Sissyneck, Carl Mace, fredderick, John Shone, Dereham-Massive, unknown, kerry gorbould, smiley, D Hixson, Lauren, baz, Hannah, steve ayers, shaun flint, kas, richard spears, Judy Rogers, Kenny Jones, bob, Bitch, David Carradine, Richard Nelson, Peter Brown
Last updated: 2012-07-03
More stuff about East Dereham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dereham Knowhere Board