The Best Things in East Dulwich, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
The Best Things
- Property still cheap? OMG where have you been looking?! It's very quickly become very expensive in most parts. I should know I have lived here for 39 years!
- Village atmosphere but still close to London!
- Lots of restaurants and pubs in a fairly small space. Relaxed, unpretentious residents.
- Beautful area close to more greenery than I thought was possible in London (check out dulwich park, common and the woods). Safe streets, no hassle and some great restaurants/bars.
- Great atmosphere.
Lots of greenery.
Property still cheap.
A seriously nice place to live!
- Community Atmosphere
- Staff at Somerfields - love them
At first can seem a bit confused stuck between Peckham and Dulwich Village. But has a unique ambience all of its own - nowhere else does a speciality cheese shop lie opposite Iceland. Safe, friendly and has a good community atmosphere.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board