Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in East Dulwich, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Eclipse in Park Hall Road, West Dulwich is a real find. It stocks Missoni knitwear,which is highly collectable,as well as the best cashmere from Cash Ca.
Work suits from Gerard Darel and Renato Nucci fit like a dream and last forever.
For trendies amongst you labels like Just in Case, and Laundry Industry, are so different, yet wearable, and set to be future classics.
Lastly, for special occassions such as
balls and weddings,there really is no better place in South London.
- Definately head to the boutiques in Dulwich Village. Top brands but not too many bargains. Funky guys and gals t-shirts.
- biff in dulwich village is expensive but quite nice clothes
- ChiChiRaRa is a secondhand vintage and modern clothes shop.
Situated on corner of Upland and Hindmans Road.
Open Tuesday thursday Friday 10.00 - 3.00 Saturday 10.00 - 5.00
- There are several in the village and near Croxted Park Road.
- Woodwrights occasionally has some good individual items - but leans a bit too much towards Crusty sometimes
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board