Cafes and Coffee Shops in East Dulwich, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- The Blue Mountain Cafe
- Blue Mountain all the way. independent and original. laid back and friendly. Great music, home grown design with a bit of art thrown in. for a hearty hearty Breakfast - and a proper coffee.
- Lordship lane is the area for cafes and coffee shops. Sainsbury's in Dog Kennel Hill has a nice coffee shop too.
- the pavilion cafe in dulwich park
- Pavilion Cafe @ Dulwich Park.
Great for cheap eats, cakes, drinks and ice creams.
- Mon ptit chou on Lordship Lane. Known by the locals as The Waffle Shop, cos it does nice waffles! The other food is nice 2 though...
- Blue Brick Cafe on Shawbury Road. The best greasy spoon in London.
- Endless - Blue Mountain Cafe is the best. Redgewells has excellent breakfast.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board