The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
- The Clock House
- Harvester ?
- the crown and greyhound in dulwich village
- I'd like to comment on the review of the Foresters' Arms Pub. I must say i have to agree with your comments, they made me laugh as you hit the nail on the head. I can confirm that the staff are fiddling the till and the clientele are mongs, excluding myself of course. Just one more comment, can you please tell the Manager to get of her lazy arse and do some work!!
- The Greyhound in the village.
- The Magdela on Lordship Lane. Taken over comedy duties from the East Dulwich Tavern. CPT (Crystal Palace Tavern) on Crystal Palace Road a good mix of old and trendy, impossible pub quiz on Wednesdays.
- The Hamlet, just opposite the station on Grove Vale. seriously nice beer garden for summer drinking, and has a late licence over the weekend as well. Cheesy music, fun atmosphere oh, and a very attractive barmaid called Sarah. We love her.
- East Dulwich Tavern - the hub of East Dulwich life - occasional foxes - especially on a saturday afternoon
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board