Sports Clubs and Facilities in East Dulwich, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- Dulwich Hamlet FC. Dog Kennel Hill SE22 8BD Local football training for kid age 5-14 years. All standards welcome. Call Mark 0207 274 8707 or 07774212364 email@example.com
- Dulwich baths. Not sure but I think they have a gym now. I' and East Dulwich girl born and bred! Moved away now but my parents still live there.
- Head to Brockwell Park Lido for the pool. Dulwich Park has Cricket nets and bikes for hire, Tennis Courts, Skate Park and Football Goals. Private Schools in the area have made the area surrounding the park very green. There is also a cricket club nearby.
- Jags tennis club behind Jags secondary school.
- Dulwich Sports Club - Giant Arches Road (off Burbage Road). Tennis, squash, cricket, hockey, croquet & running.
- Rugby Union - Old Alleynian Rugby Club. Dulwich Common, SE21 7HA. Take the No176 or 185 bus to 'The Harvester' and walk west along the South Circular, it's on the left-hand side. http://www.alleynian.org/rugby
- Dulwich Hamlet FC. Champion Hill. Grass roots football. Just go will you?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board