The Worst Things in East Dulwich, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about East Dulwich.
The Worst Things
- Loads of pushy mothers with prams
- The amount of new flats popping up all over - any spare land is snapped up by developers!
- Transport! We even drive to the train station to avoid the bus traffic jams on Lordship Lane.
- Stuck up people in the village.Note the amount of bad BMW drivers too.
- Can be a bit quiet on a Saturday night. No tube (not always a bad thing)
- Coming out of Peckham Rye Station and waiting for the 12, 312 or 63 - all these buses and never anything less then a 15 minute wait after the train comes in!
- Poor transport. Train frequency is abysmal and bus timings and frequencies erratic.
- Overpriced B2
Waiting for the 176
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amanda Steel, Tarka Cowlam, Carrie, Samiam, edgar, Jim Kelleher, Jeremy Richardson, Jonas Jaanimagi, David McIlfatrick, kee, Lennox Brown, Donna Rochester, Caroline, Mark Lancaster, Minnie, generic, heather, Gabriella, Marie Burke, alex, Katie, Anthony, Tweek, Jon Young
Last updated: 2011-05-20
More stuff about East Dulwich
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- East Dulwich Knowhere Board