Arts, crafts and such in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
Arts, crafts and such
- Photography, if you are an established professional or a buddying amateur we have a great new studio ready for you to use. Using top gear such as Elinchrom we have the space and facilities you need. Check out www.thestablesstudio.com and follow the simple link to photography
- Manna, in Seaside sells beads and a few craft items. Eastbourne now has its own yearly Arts Festival, there are a lot of artists but not enough venues.
- There is this shop in the enterprise centre behind the station which sells loads of beads and stuff, great for making bracelets and necklaces if you dont have a lot of money for pressies!
- towner art gallery
- The enterprise Centre behind the Station has some interesting craft type stuff.
- Towner Art Gallery - sometimes a breath of contemporary fresh air in the face
of Eastbourne's conservative instincts. Worth supporting. In Gildredge Park,
- my shop, Past Times, is almost definitely the best gift shop in the town. unless, of course, you want teatowels with "EASTBOURNE" on them, crap sticks of rancid rock or spoons commemorating the royal wedding.
- The towner art gallery does anything from poncy modern art stuff to
real art and local history stuff too.
- Towner Art Gallery is lovely, its in Gildredge Park which used to be the old house gardens and they're lovely too
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2009-11-14
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board