Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Jd sports
- There were some a year or so ago, there is a goth shop left in Grove Road.
- new look, top shop, dorthy perkins, west-one
- Really, really barren in this field - a couple of surf/skater-wear type shops, but really New Look is as exciting as it gets.
- JAR is a clothes shop opposite the central library. If you want clothes that people say ' wow!' to this is where you shop! Some dead cool makes and something for everyone, i got a really nice shirt in there with Herby the love bug all over it! Re-al ( next to the curzon cinema in town) is good for skate shoes and converse allstars, and Bright ideas is good for fancy designer high heels at amazing prices (in the harbour).
- locker room / blast / bn21 designs / lazybones / marcys crib / re-al / skatehog all do some tasty clobber
- The Best clothes shop in eastbourne is Urban Industry in South Street...stocking brands found in brighton and london so you don't have to go to brighton..also online at http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk
- Matalan in the Crumbles- cheap as chips!!! In fact, anywhere in the Crumbles- Matalan, Poundstretcher, Asda, JJB sports for townies! If thats not good enough for you though, you could always try the town centre?
- shed 9
- None really!
- Buy clothes online at the shopping site. www.eastbourne.co.uk/shopping.htm
- A few - better going to Brighton.
- Clothes shops in Eastbourne can be found by searching at www.eastbourne.co.uk
- Go to Brighton!
- Secondhand shops are good for hats
- clothes shops! We do have Top Shop...and west One. and debenhams.and of course marks and spencer. and help the aged.
- RE-AL is a cool shop in town to get old and new skool clothes.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2011-09-04
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board