Demolish It Now Building in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
Demolish It Now Building
- council estates , tower blocks , bascially all of eastbourne
- big block of flats and housing estate in langney
- blocks of flats
- Town hall..redundant and misused
- the whole of hampden park, and crime water
- There is only one tower block on the seafront, it certainly spoils the skyline and is totally out of keeping with the Edwardian style. I wouldn't flatten it though because it is full of residents.
- most of Eastbourne, its so crap
- Southcliff towers
- Tower block. If you go up Beachy Head the only tower block in town sticks up there wrecking the view.
- McDonalds should be flattened the food is tastless and always luke warm.
- House of Commons! With the commons inside it please!
- theres one in windmill cresc, polegate. id blow up if i had some tnt.
- The Langney shopping centre
- The whole of the Hampden Park industrial estate.
- South Cliff Tower. It's just a block of flats (the only block of flats near the seafront) and sticks out like a saw thumb, but the real reason for knocking it down is because the people that live in it think they are posh! Knock it down!
- Langley shopping centre has to be the saddest place ever!!
- Somerfield in Hampden Park,
- The Arndale Centre! Yuk Yuk Yukkity Yuk!
- The new Gardner books warehouse. Far too big,spoils the view of the Downs
- langley shopping centre
- Photos of Eastbournes landmarks and major buildings at www.monocle.org/eastbourne
- the bloody arndale centre. glass roof? nice idea, now we have a speciality attraction of sweltering geriatrics. and no air conditioning. ack.
- Kings nightclub - Townie Farm! Dribbling Use alert!
- St.Elizabeth's Church in Old Town.
- Eastbourne Central library NCP car park (next to Arndale)
- McDonalds (towny hang-out)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2011-09-04
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board