Favourite Building in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
- Bannatynes gym..viewed on my left as i travel towards London on to the A22 away from the interbreds and low life scum of Eastbourne
- the pier, by far thebest in the country
- The pier looks stunning in twilight and dawn.
- the liverbuilding liverpool
- The pier
Art Deco bus station (that's about to be knocked down)
Pier (very run down though - needs a lick of paint at least!)
- Darkness to light the old cinema in Eastbourne - it looks amazing inside.
- i think the bandstand on the seafront is nice as well as the cream tea shop down seaside by armoury locksmiths.
- PIER...need I say more
- The Pier is soo cool, it has lashings of victorina splendour and gives the seafront just a slight campnees. I live it to bits.
- The pier is really rather groovy
- Kings nightclub, yeah it's a bit of a dive, but it is also grunger free and always mucho grappling to be had with some fine honey
- Photos of Eastbournes landmarks and major buildings at www.monocle.org/eastbourne
- Its just full of lovely big Edwardian Houses The pier is the best one ever St Elizabeth's church on Victoria Drive is an enourmous great big red brick thing
- Eastbourne College, the bandstand(!), the pier, and beachy head...
- The Dolphin
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2010-04-09
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board