Hookup Spots in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
- the place is fast becoming a toilet
- Gildredge Park but watch out for the flasher.
- kings is a good place to go lots of fit boys and a great night out.
- The beach anywhere between the bandstand and the pier. All the teen girls hang out there in miniskirts and the teen boys hang out to look at them. Old men and drunks hang out there too. Great place for Tequila parties and barbeques.
- groves in grove road was legendary under the management of big gay ian. it has recently closed summer 04 amid rumors it was full of cocaine addicts? dont know where they got that from i used to go their everyday!! anything LAST-RESORT do in eastbourne is worth a visit eg: summer sessions at house of commons. the killer monkey def rollerz are worth checking out in and around the town centre if you like watching a load of head fucks mixing on 6 decks and 3 mixers at the same time whilst watching skaters and breakdancers try to snap their necks dancing to whatever comes out of the speakers.
- The beach, pretty obvious. If you are so fed up of the wars goin on, go to Hastings, there are some well nice people there, it may be a pretty shite town, but its only a short ride away and all the reli mean townies that might kick up a fuss all stay outside of Mc Donalds.
- Outside Mcdonalds for townies.
- I recomend hanging round the cemetery next go to cavindish school if you enjoy being mugged by townies on E with knives cos they think u r a grunger. Also if you need protien skate round the back of the station some nice Chaps in shell suits will give you free eggs.
- scate park by hamden park and alldays in shinwater
- look the townie/grunger thing is such a stupid thing. personally i dont believe that i am a 'grunger' but i seem to have been labelled by my appearance.where does this prejudice spring from? im a good person i dont deserve to have bits of glass and stones thrown at me when i am trying to enjoy an evening out with friends whilst TRAPPED in this miserable little town.where else is there for us to go?
i have nothing against 'townies'.nothing whatsoever except that the whole "im better than you can ever hope to be and im gonna smack you if you ignore me" attitude is completely ridiculous. girls and boys why dont you just be civil and let it be?traipsing all the way down from the pier to start a fight with grungers who quite obviously are NOT concerned with you is a waste of your time and ours and in fact the poilce's aswell.it also shows you are bored. please think of another decent pastime without trying to make everyone else as depressed and angry as you until we can try moving away?
- Hampden Park is one of the best places for this (especially the station). You can get a cheap tinny from Dillons from really cheap staff. They usually can't string a sentence together (customers as well). Then - off to the Station where you can hang out with dope crazed morons - shouting F*** off to the passengers of passing trains.
- Grey's Road in the old town has a distinctly "Villagey" Feel to it despite a lack of thatch! Coll place to hook up with cool people.
- Spent many a pleasant time in Eastbourne during the 2nd WW.Dancing at the Winter Garden Drinking at the Ship.
- The Shuttle was absolutley legendary, I defy you tpo tell me otherwise.
- Hook up with other people at the new Eastbourne website chat pages http://www.eastbourne.co.uk/chatpages.htm
- dodgy place under the pier...if you are prpared to hang around with dirty tramps. which most people in Eastbourne are...and go out with them.
- Behind the job centre (average age 12)
- Skaters, bikers (BMX) and anyone else except townies, usually meet at the Enterprise carpark near Eastbourne Station, to hatch a mischeivous plan for the night ahead!
- Hobies, an American styled cafe, always good for a laugh
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2010-04-09
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board