Buskers, Street Entertainers in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- the dosser in the doorway of Macdonalds begging in terminus road
- About half of Eastbourne is wonderfully eccentric, that is the magic of the place.
- DJ Disco Kev = absolute LEGEND!
- anyone who lives there is just out of touch with the rest of society
- nothing just pain in the arses
- Just George ,usually seen outside marks and spencers is the best street busker by far
- The accordian busking woman near Debenhams has been there for ever, but she still can't play a tune. There's a guy whooo practices his clarinet and pan pipes * stuff in a thatched shelter near Hollywell. He pulls a speaker round on a trolley & sometimes busks in town, especially at Christmas. He's quite good.
There are often some pretty good guitar/singing buskers in the town centre as well.
- Every teenager in Eastbourne knows Andy - and if they do not know him they have probably been kissed by him and not realised it!
- pat and billy stink and are ponces u will recognise him he has no legs and she is the blonde haired daughter of frankenstein. dont give them money they will only waste it on drink that you could consume yourself.
theres a guy called jez who drinks loads and then talks incoherent bollox until you feel like killing yourself, avoid him and his mate itchy at all costs!!
theres a northern guy called doug if he approaches you dont lend him any money as he will never fulfill the promise he makes to repay it.
- There's that old guy who stands outside WHSmith and preaches about the apocalypse or something. And also the old woman with the accordion outside Debenhams- she's pretty cool.
- Guy dressed as batman who shouts at you if you're with friends (if you have any friends)
- Talking about Bill and Pat what about the peg man?
- What about that mad woman who always plays the accordian outside Debenhams?!!
- Not enough of these, Town Council (Conservatives) wont allow them............They say it does not fit in with the towns image
- Careful, you might be talking about a member of my family.
- Billy and Pat (Billy of one legged in a wheelchair always pissed fame) always provide me with nuff entertainment
- this is discouraged in Eastbourne...we have 1 Big Issue seller, but everyone averts their eyes.
- The acid casualty alien. (Some strange geezer who dresses like an alien and juggles kitchen knives)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2010-04-09
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board