Record Shops in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
- As above.
- Nothing much - Powerplay near Arndale Centre or MVC really. Old Town Music up near TJ Hughes is good for buying dad & grandad's b'day and christmas pressies. There's a small shop (second hand, I think) in the Enterprise Centre near Station that does quite a lot of old vinyl.
- Powerplay in Terminus Road - great shop with a great website too.
- Powerplay is good because not only does it have a wide choice of music, there is a guy who looks like Ashton Kutcher who works there.
- bruce owns pure vynil in south st, ok for drum and bass / house / progressive wasnt as good as locked groove (owned by boo boo) but sadly closed now.
- Old Town Music near TJHughes- golden oldies for old townies!
- Powerplay is a great store
- Powereplay near Maccy D`s has some cool stuff.
- Marlyn Music by a long way
- Buy CDs online at www.eastbourne.co.uk and listen to music by bands and musicians from Eastbourne.
- Powerplay - expanding venture in the town centre.
Make most of their money through supplying in bulk
to insurance companies. Good all-round selection though.
Check out website: www.powerplay-direct.co.uk
Marlyn Music - on Seaside Road (shouts to the Seaside Road massive
- only jokin!). DJs Paul Hillyer and Fergus work here, meaning a typically
good vinyl selection. High profit for their master (Martin), but
with a lack of choice locally, definitely worth visiting. Chart CDs are,
I think, only £10.99 each: also worth it.
- At www.eastbourne.co.uk you can find any business, shop or service you want by using the online search facility.
- If your into retro vinyl stuff, go for the decent second hand shops like
"Play it again Sam" and "Carolines Records".
- our price. and something else...power play? crap and expensive, like most of the shops in eastbourne.
- All I can say is POWERPLAY Records rules. It's one of the largest Independant record stores/distributers in the South of England.
- PowerPlay records is pretty cool
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2008-06-03
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board