Skateboard Shops in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
- Now you see them, then they are gone, thanks to lack of support from locals.
- Re-al is the main place to buy skateboards and parts.The good thing is it's run by skateboarders so they know there stuff.
- re-al sells a few boards and clothes but nothing to get to excited about. skatehog takes what it does seriously i live up north now but always travel there to stock up on a new pair of DCs. i think urban is worth a mention where you can get loads of dirty habit clobber. nice..
- skate hog-specialists in skates,skateboards,scoters and accessories. custom build,service,spares and repairs street clothing and shoe wear.
26 cornfield road,eastbourne,e.sussex,bn21 4qh.
tel.01323 416561. fax.01232 419995 (on the same road as mvc but further up it) also re-al is near the old cinema along the high street and j*a*r a street and skate clothes shop if you drive around looking for kfc you cant miss the bright green and yellow lettering.
- Theres only RE-AL an that crappy store in the ally that sells hoodies
- skatehog re-alatlantis
- Re-al tends to sell a few, but it's not the really clued up place.
Actually you can sometimes find some cool clothes here.
- Skatehog - at 103 South Streetm Eastbourne
They have all the gear, boards and skates - they organise events, and there's some kewl dudes work their!
- We've got this shop called Pedal Power in Grove Road and Zack (manager/skater) always sorts you out with a good deal on boards, shoes and hardware.
- Tweaked, Re-al
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2008-06-03
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board