Skateboarding Spots in Eastbourne, East Sussex*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Eastbourne.
- The seafront.
- along the seafront is great next to the soverign centre.
- Skateboard spots are getting rare in eastbourne as the council rebuilds certain spots with the intention to prevent skateboarding. but there is so much town and private renevations theres always a chance of new spots.. you just have to look.
- The skate park near the sovereign centre is great for spotting cute guys with long hair!
- theres always a few skateboarders popping tricks opposite the hogs head near the train station and if your in the know some of the guys get the decks down to the basketball court on the seafront and have a sesh down there with the skate posse.
- the carparks and garages around the newly built houses by the harbor.
- Nowhere the pykes will egg u
- hamden park
- ASDA carpark and the harbour. Its still under construction so you can just go in and pike some rails.. its not a very well known spot but many drops and curbs and parking blocks and wierd concrete speed bumps and wierd wood coping to hold in pebbles which is king for any slide
- A vert a couple of halves and a couple of blocks with grind rails on the seafront behind thew Soverign Centre. Bladers usually leave once a few sk8ers show.
- Just off Broadwater Way. Behind David lloyd club
- Enterprise centre, I'm of the opinion that they should all be herded in to the said centre, then a hydrogen bomb should do the trick
- The spot of concrete and tarmac near the railway station dominates.
This only serves to highlight the paucity of provision.
There is a half-pipe set-up built in Hampden Park, near the out-of-town
supermarkets. There have also been moves to build a park somewhere, but it's
all about cash.
- The Enterprise Center carpark has waxed ledges and curbs and phat walls and stuff to ollie. The town centre has loads of benches, marble ledges and burly stuff. There are also two hipped mini ramps just outside the town in Hampden Park.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Zoe, Jen Francis, simon, poet, mark, joey-c, ghey tablet, Chris, Tristan McGarrigle, tony walker, bev , Sean Passingham, danny, jon, jasonuk, James Moony, jojo, Brian, Dave, Simon Davis, Tezwoz, ian Macquire, Tom, Tony James, Nick, Ray Stevens, katie, jimbob, Philip, Bill Badger, Leopold Penfold, malcolm, dragonsun, R U Ferkinshaw, Albion Rob, Vibeman, Andrew Evers, Douglas Sturrock, Ramona le Carre, dan, kellie, Neil Jaynes, j wil, ian maxqulre, Kev, Luke, andy Kybett, Tristan, emma, Steve Bradford, Matt Gallagher, jase, Noodleman, generic, tracey, bong man, Jack Stan, David Beadle, Steven Ray, dani, Ro, Ade Cornell, eastbourne musical exchange, Jason Lyon, Mrs Warner, harryjackson, kali, vitrolesse, Ben Clear, SAMMY, Redvers Hesketh, GeoffC, Scary666, Stephen Cousins, Gillian, mopo, Sarah Ash, Schwa
Last updated: 2008-06-03
More stuff about Eastbourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eastbourne Knowhere Board