Skateboarding Spots in Edmonton, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Edmonton.
- check out the huge skate park at the top of church street and tatum park at the junction of the cambridge roundabout has skating facilities too!
- The new Skatepark at the Junctions of the A10 and Churchstreet.
Numerous ramps, half/quarter pipes, grind bars/benches plenty enough for 50 sk8er d00dz!
- there's a wooden skatepark on the A10 next to some tennis courts and toilets. 's not too bad. couple of quarterpipes, 2 halfpipes and some other stuff.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Londoner, Roy, samson rajah, toots, Paul Jarvis, Chris Hayes, NJ Mott, generic, LJS, Corey, sarah, ian bostle
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Edmonton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Edmonton Knowhere Board