The Worst Things in Egham, Surrey*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Egham.
The Worst Things
- not very good weed :(
- Hoards of students. If they have nothing good to say about the town, they should have got better grades and gone to Cambridge.
- Avoiding a fight with the fuckwits while I'm buying my ribs from Southern Fried Chicken.
- People who complain about Egham.
- Dreadful place to have a university. Nothing ever happens.
- Clandon Avenue (by Wavendeen + Warwick Aves) - does anyone live there? or does the road exist to prove how rundown places can get?
- Warwick Aveneu, was a bomb dropped here? Some neighbours love dog-fighting I notice.
Full of gipos and pikeys round here.
- Pipers Chippie. Avoid at all costs.
- Unwashed students getting in the way of the business people!
- Royal Holloway uni!!!
- The Offices.
The 'suits' and their mobile phones walking around the high street talking bollocks
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jane, kerbliner, LVJ, Jon Beamson, idiot, Bobby George, s8nsch1ld, Brunel University student, wendell, J Philipson, Duke of Nothing, Hargreaves McFunbags, Peter, john, Susan McDougall, Straightedge Dave, generic, joe, J Harris, alex, Danny, DONNA, Kirsty Henning, Amanda, Caroline Moor, Michael Collins, Elisa, kaidi, Jon Orchard, Nicole, spam, Dave McCarKeys, jo, Emily, Sparky, James Cheese, Jane Ward, doug, paul
Last updated: 2010-09-29
More stuff about Egham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Egham Knowhere Board