Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Eltham, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Eltham.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- heather from eastendrs often pops into pizza hut her regularly and i mean like once a month as I work here I should know also she told me she wears a fat suit for her characters part but still looked huge in real life
- God lived there in his twenties!
- June from The Bill must have lived round this was as she went to Middle Park Primary and then Eltham Hill School.
- boy george is a disgrace we'd rather forget about, bob hope was born here and left and famous stephen lawrence was killed here, which cast a shaddow over this really nice place.
- StEveN LaWrEnCe!!!!
- King John (of Robin Hood fame)
- Pissed Dan - Post office legend !!!!!!
Gary Bushell has also been seen in the Post Office - think hes seen the light since though and not gone back.
Also some silly blonde tart who claims to have shagged Leonardo Di Caprio.More like Leornardo the ninja turtle!!!!
- Anyone remember Edith Nesbitt of the railway Chidren fame. She lived next to the Tudor barn as Mrs Balnd..
- Frankie Howerd lived in Arbroath Road.
- Bob Hope was born in Eltham and there is a theatre in his name, Cheryl Baker (of Bucks Fizz!!!) used to live in Eltham and i used to serve her in a shop i worked in.
- ex resident - Steven Lawrence
- Don't forget Cheryl Backer and Gary Bushall now.
- Kate Bush lives here. Boy George and Bob Hope were born here. The Bob Hope Theatre lives on. Stephen Lawrence died here , on Well Hall Road.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: julie macleod, Elizabeth Davidson, Mike Clarke, Jim, Wendy Howell, Danny Baldwin, Douglas Ellison, withheld if you are printing this, i nolan, Francis Eastwood, kiera, Neil Scott, Boety, paul smith, generic, John England, carly upson, Nat, Suzie Bailey, beckie, charlie, Ben Anderson, Sue Hennessey, jig, Borak Klimos, Alison Benson, TM, betty, david webb, Liam Mothcoat, kathrine, Andy
Last updated: 2011-01-04
More stuff about Eltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eltham Knowhere Board