Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Eltham.
- Tudor Barn in Eltham does a wicked Sunday Lunch - its huge and doesnt cost a fortune.
- China Noodle is the only thing Eltham can be proud of.
- McCdonalds!!!!!! is da boomting!!!! if ya kno sum1 dat workz der u can get da food free! bol
- the yellow submarine
- Lloyd's Restauranton the Green just down the road from Falcolnwood Station is a great place for a meal. The service is charming and the food top class.
- Numerous takeaways which always end up on the pavements especially down by Waltons where the patrons have only just upgraded from milk and cookies
- the raj, well hall road. fanastic grub
- Noodle Bar is good and cheap, big bowl of food for about 3 quid
- Eltham Hill has every take away one could ever want for. The famous kebab shop is open rain or shine or nuclear war, and if you're a girl you get very friendly service. Apart from that, there's a fried chicken place, loads of chinese, indian, fish and chips. Pizza hut further up Eltham High Street and lots more.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: julie macleod, Elizabeth Davidson, Mike Clarke, Jim, Wendy Howell, Danny Baldwin, Douglas Ellison, withheld if you are printing this, i nolan, Francis Eastwood, kiera, Neil Scott, Boety, paul smith, generic, John England, carly upson, Nat, Suzie Bailey, beckie, charlie, Ben Anderson, Sue Hennessey, jig, Borak Klimos, Alison Benson, TM, betty, david webb, Liam Mothcoat, kathrine, Andy
Last updated: 2009-10-14
More stuff about Eltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eltham Knowhere Board