Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Eltham.
- When I was a teenager in Eltham we used to hang outside Persto's (now Argos) 'cos we fancied 2 of the lads in there!! My mate pulled one of her 1st boyfriends outside there....Kevin his name....no wonder they finished with a name like that.....he was a Teddy Boy and had a brother Gary, wonder where they are now!!
- Well Hall Round about
- inside middle park juniors playground by the bunker
- Mcdonalds where a load of young youths go to meet up before going else where but terrorize the people who work in mcdonalds and the people in there in any way possible
Graveyard where they go to bill up and blaze there skud, hide behind the bushes or get suck ems from behind the bushes.
Middlepark where all the drunken girls go to meet the boys and do there thing where no one can see. they also piss in the bushes.
- The Station where you can be evacuated out on a bus or train
- Eltham Park for cider drinking,chain smoking kids.
- Eltham Park North - It's really cool you can get raped and pillaged in there free of charge.
Eltham Park South or anywhere away from my house!!!
- there is a youth project at the top of Eltham high street, opened by a HRH this year, great meeting place.
- Th course youth club, Coldharbour youth club and Queens Gardens in Coldharbour is usually home to various groups of young folk.
- The graveyard, (next to Macdonalds)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: julie macleod, Elizabeth Davidson, Mike Clarke, Jim, Wendy Howell, Danny Baldwin, Douglas Ellison, withheld if you are printing this, i nolan, Francis Eastwood, kiera, Neil Scott, Boety, paul smith, generic, John England, carly upson, Nat, Suzie Bailey, beckie, charlie, Ben Anderson, Sue Hennessey, jig, Borak Klimos, Alison Benson, TM, betty, david webb, Liam Mothcoat, kathrine, Andy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Eltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eltham Knowhere Board