The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Eltham.
- Very sad pub Draughs
- Rising sun, eltham high street. very good in there.
- The Tudor Barn in Eltham is a nice pub in the Summer, A close group of regulars drink in there, unfortunately it attracts Chav Scum from the neighbouring Middle Park and Kidbrook.
These people are the ones who walk round with there shirts off if the sun even teases us a bit by shining for a couple of hours.
They have the Chav Scum attire Something with Burberry Check,Can of Stella in hand one in each back pocket.
A Tooth missing walking along while gobbing a great big plegm on our pavements and shouting the C Word over and over and that's just the birds Ha Ha.
I've lived in Eltham for 18 Years and dispair at the scum that has started to grace our pubs and High Street.
Lerts rise up and send these wasters packing who seem to do nothing but suck in all the good air.
- The place to be is the Black Boy. Its a brillant atmosphere and its got a slide in the back garden which I like to go down with my brother.
- The Park Tavern and The White Hart are good, down-to-earth locals. The Rising Sun has nice barmaids and sometimes live entertainment. The landlord of The Chequers is a nice bloke, but the choice of beer isn't up to much.
- The Park Tavern in Passey Place is a genuine local. It used to be run by a bloke called John who had two daughters-Sally was the eldest one-and a dog named Scruffy. There is a new landlord now, but it is still got atmosphere& feels like a real South-East london boozer.
- The Old Post Office, full of posers, Bankers Draft full of old men,
- McDonalds - the biggest under 18's hangout/public house in eltham - venture a saturday night and encounter countless bazzas in baseball caps
- The Old Post Office, OK
The Waltons, good for a fight with a minor (there are plenty there), there's even a bouncer who works part-time for Mothercare.
The Greyhound, good place to go to realise just how lucky you really are.
The Crown, good place to go to watch the eltham piss-heads mugging themseleves up.
- Farmhouse Pub now has disco's every other Friday.
- If you want to meet friends of Stephen Lawrences suspected killers then the Old Post Office is for you.
- The Farmhouse Pub in the Coldharbour Estate is sometimes host to the famous comedy act of Hale and Pace.
- Seven of them.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: julie macleod, Elizabeth Davidson, Mike Clarke, Jim, Wendy Howell, Danny Baldwin, Douglas Ellison, withheld if you are printing this, i nolan, Francis Eastwood, kiera, Neil Scott, Boety, paul smith, generic, John England, carly upson, Nat, Suzie Bailey, beckie, charlie, Ben Anderson, Sue Hennessey, jig, Borak Klimos, Alison Benson, TM, betty, david webb, Liam Mothcoat, kathrine, Andy
Last updated: 2017-10-26
More stuff about Eltham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Eltham Knowhere Board