The Best Things in Epsom, Surrey*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Epsom.
The Best Things
- LEAVEING, EVEN THE TRAIN STATION IS FULL OF PIKEYS AND CHAVS
- not living in epsom
- the best things are that everyone knows everyone else. You know when your children are in trouble before they have even 'done it'
- ashley centre
- Not much as Epsom is so boring but I have to say Odeon cinema.
- THE BEST THING IN EPSOM IS ME, (DONT SAY MUCH FOR ANYTHING ELSE)
- quite easy 2 get people 2 buy u brew
- The Skateboarders and the underground. There is always someone to talk to...hehehee
- great variety of shops and nightlife,pretty town and good mix of rural and urban,lots of trendy & traditional places,schools good aswell, packed full of beautiful dancer types (thank you laines!),packed full of freaks and theres a big abandoned mental hospital near horton packed full of creepy stuff,worth a visit if your up to it lol
- the law court , thanks very much fat bird
- Friendly Crowds in the pubs you mostly know everyone.
- All the Rude boys that hang about, nice people in Epsom, Everyones Up For a Laugh even if they are teenagers with baseball caps they are still safe.
a couple of people have been slagging epsom of here, but they are obviously old, stuck up city workers who dont like teenagers!!!!!!!So Why dont U all Just MOVE ON
- All you people out there that are cussing epsom, well you must be really posh stuck up people, i would love to know where you live and how great it is!!!
i have lived here for 10 years and i love it, even the longmead is good if you actually took the time to talk t the people who live there then you might find that they are nice down to earth people that just speak their mind!!! and since when has it been a crime to wear baseball caps!!!!
- THE WOMEN ARE FIT
ALSO EPSOM IS A RUDE BOY AREA COZ WE LIKE IT LIKE THAT CHEERS
- WE NOW GOT 2 MACDONALDS.
- For me the best thing by far that happened to me in my time living in Epsom was buying a one-way plane ticket to a green and pleasant land as far far away from the bloody place as I could get. Thank you Epsom, o' place of my birth, for being a complete disaster of a town. Goodbye forever.
- Having left the place.
- The increasing night life.
- The coffee shop - it's the only thing I'd go there for...
- Managed in 4 days visiting your little town to get wasted, arrested, shagged senceless and kicked in. Thank you Epsom, cant wait to come back.
- Epsom's starting to get a pretty rockin' nightlife. It used to be the place to go to get in fistfights, but I'm assuming most of these baseball-cap toting dorks have grown up now.
Check out Symonds Well at the end of the high street near the Albion, The Odeon cinema and if your into fat tarts, Chicago's.
- Centrally located with good communications. Generally.
- everyone goes to the racing
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chloe, Pooba, leonard, matt cowlard, Someone, roger lunt, Dave Morgan, jayman, Dan, LOL WILSON, Fiona Mannion, tone, shere drop, K.Kashif, lenka, Claire, angie, Sarah Skyte, James Webb, Philip sparrowhawk, Tim Hello, Jesus, chris jones, jeffdaff, Christopher John Lyons, Nick, Choices, david whitefoot, rolf, Emily, Greg, leo, Thomas Parker, Jules, M. Williamson, Langton, Tabitha Bannister, Phil Glover, Graham Stupple, rozmonkey, doug white, Tallie, Paris, paul cannon, emma, matt, me, susan, Ali King, jason marshall, generic, nicky s, Alex, Peter Koy, weestretch, James Neill, abz, neil westland, Janice, Jake Tilbury, the sisters of swing, Missy, Mark Ford, Helen Prowse, Dean Laughton, darren, ben, reece, Bootleg Music, Tristan Maguire, nicky69, Stuart, bob, jeff, Sarah Clerkenwell, Paolo
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Epsom
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Epsom Knowhere Board